Tu Mere Dimaag Mein Ghumti Kyun Rehti Ho

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I had to do a topic, coz the more i think about Kes-Gul's scene the more i get into it, the impact it made and how it came across and what he said especially and so much more, and  after watching it a few times and thinking about it, you tend to get it more and understand it more ... me and my analysis brain 😆

Tu Mere Dimaag Mein Ghumti Kyun Rehti Ho

I think Kesar's last sentence was the most impactful as you can see the title of this post

Why is our worlds apart, and if it suppose to be apart then why is it you are with me, each moment, all the time, and on my mind - why!!!      KYUN is the word that Kesar asks all the time

In one sense, he asked if we are suppose to be apart our worlds/lives then she shouldnt be coming in his head all the time, and why is he thinking of her all the time, what does it mean and as he asks Kyun each time,

I dont think Kesar knows fully yet why she effects him so much as such, , why it bothers him that she is happy or in pain, why is she on his mind all the time, why it hurts him when he hurts her and why he feels contented when she is happy and smiling

And we saw Gulaal's real shock reaction after she closed the door, thats when her real reaction came out,  what Kesar has just implied and said to her and how she sees it (imagine being in Gulaal's shoes and a guy says that to you, and it obviously means one thing, he loves her in an actual love way, but for Gulaal its 10x a shock coz its Kesar, she has never seen him more then Kesar, who she has seen as a kid) - Gulaal is not able to understand or probably she does is denying or rather not accepting it.

As i said Kesar i still think he hasnt fully got why Gulaal effects him so much (and he might get it fully and understand esp if he starts to think about and understand the advice JK gave him and see it another view), but Gulaal has got it (subconsciously its there what she is thinking and what Kesar has implied and has been doing lately towards her) and also somewhat not acknowledging it in a way, denying it or not accepting it, she has got it

I was discussing Kes-Gul to one my best online buddy Shruti - you all might know her, she is global moderator here, and in simple terms she said what i wanted to get across... here it is 

Kesar is not able to understand why Gulaal has so much effect on him even if their world is separate why can't he take her out of his mind. Why her pain/happiness bothers him. He feels satisfied seeing her smiling and his heart cries deep within seeing or giving her pain.

She never looked at Kesar that way like he has started to think about her. Somewhere down she knows where this is heading to but for her this marriage was so that she stays back in the house and protect Vasant's family and fulfill his dreams. She has given Talli a promise that she would be Kesar's wife and Mota Bha also wishes the same. Before thinking about her relationship with Kesar all these other questions comes in her mind which blocks her way to think about her and Kesar.

And see that sums it up as of now how Gulaal is and Kesar is, how Gulaal reacts and should be like as of now and will be in the near future as i think thats a natural step for her, for any woman in this situation and especially for Gulaal, i most agree with the blocking of it, all those questions coming into her mind to ever think of her and Kesar and like that

Gulaal's feelings have to be taken in with so much care and to be shown with so much care and extra careful with them, but her feelings will have to go through each emotions and an ladder, like stages of emotions and feelings i guess
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Lennie I love both yours and Shrutis views on Gulaal and kesar.

I think probably upto now Gulaal hasnt really thought how Deervati that she performed all those years ago would affect everyone today. As you rightly said it was just a means for her to protect Kesar and stay back in the family.

But of course things have changed. Children grow up and their feelings change. And Gulaal is slowly realising that now. For her Kesar was Vasants younger brother who she had to protect but now he's a man who is developing feelings for her and i think its worrying and frightening her.

On top of that she unthinkingly made a promise to Talli to get her married to Kesar but she never thought about kesars feelings and wishes. But of course now she will have to.

I love the way that the show is slowly unravelling everyones emotions. I think soon there is going to be some sort of explosion...and i dont know if its going to come from Gulaal or Kesar.
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Lennie I love both yours and Shrutis views on Gulaal and kesar.  Thanks

I think probably upto now Gulaal hasnt really thought how Deervati that she performed all those years ago would affect everyone today. As you rightly said it was just a means for her to protect Kesar and stay back in the family.  Back then we all know why Gulaal did what she did, and i still maintain she made the right choice in what she did, not that there were much choices for her, seeing as this deeyarvatui was forced upon so D could make her his wife and so on, and yes it was to protect Kesar and so on, even if she didnt have to do this deeyavatu, her and Kesar relation bond would have still been there and still intact as to how we are seeing them today as well

But of course things have changed. Children grow up and their feelings change. And Gulaal is slowly realising that now. For her Kesar was Vasants younger brother who she had to protect but now he's a man who is developing feelings for her and i think its worrying and frightening her.  Kesar i think was always meant to fall in love with her - and in a way he did in his childhood i guess, coz if we look back to the journey and so on, its was always Kes-Gul and today she at a point where is now aware that Kesar indeed sees her as more, he is falling for her, and it worries her and somewhat denying it and denying stage will happen and also avoiding as well i think

Not in a million years she thought her and Kesar would ever reach this stage and he would fall for her and so on

On top of that she unthinkingly made a promise to Talli to get her married to Kesar but she never thought about kesars feelings and wishes. But of course now she will have to. Gulaal did state she will find Kesar a wife when he is older and she found it in Talli, and she gave her that promise time and time again, more like reassuring Talli everytime Talli got insecure or what, and not only that Gulaal and Talli are close, and you dont expect Gulaal ever wanting to break Talli's heart and so on and always putting Talli's happiness before and so on, the fact that they are close makes it even more difficult doesnt it

I love the way that the show is slowly unravelling everyones emotions. I think soon there is going to be some sort of explosion...and i dont know if its going to come from Gulaal or Kesar.  This show has always been great with deep inner emotions and so on, yesterday was somewhat a turning point between Gul-Kes and how they will around each other now and so on

Still alot of explosive things should be coming, we still have the D murder secret, Kesar cant handle D and Gulaal, Talli drama, Durgesh still roaming around, D marriage talk, JK and her lectures lol and many other things
gulaal must be in a shock... after young kesar has returned they didnt have the proper conversation which make her feel he is grown up man now she has seen her angry most times some times caring for her but a loving caring responsible man towards his family his elders his society his friends still lacks in kesar remember kesar wants a place of vasant who was a perfect ideal man ...man any girl would dream about...kesar is nowhere right now he is just showing his frustration and in frustration he confess his feeling which he isnt aware of...definelty gulaal must have got 440 watt current...but thank god he said she is imp part in his life now her perception her attitude will change now kesar will not be a kid kesar but a man kesar...and may his love make her forgot all her promises restrictions norms ...they are different but meant to be together thats whats interesting
Thanks the for the reply

I dont think Kesar wants the place of Vasant, Vasant is Vasant - but Kesar feels so much for her, that he doesnt understand why she effects him and JK gave him a hint that he should try and understand what his place and what rights he has on Gulaal and demand some it, which if you saw today, he was demanding her