Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

Bittoo and Bhagwan Patel

angel_smilz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhagwan bhai Patel and Bittoo sense of comedic timing for the story of this week very good๐Ÿ‘ Bittoo and Sejal's scene of requesting help from Bhawan Patel for business schem was๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girirajkabra thumbnail
thank u so much for ur comments... will try to give you better work in future also
soapy thumbnail
are you real giriraj? our bitoo??! ...gr8 fan of you bitoo you are soo cute
soapy thumbnail
this week bitoo joote businnes episodes bitoo is mind blowing main bitoo ko hi dekhti reh gayi
soapy thumbnail
bitoo making faces for teasing sejal jab bitoo ba se ashirvad lene aaya wo scene bohout cute tha... khas karke rano aur doctor mehta ke saath jo scenes hue funny tha... all the scenes of bitoo was mindblowing this week
girirajkabra thumbnail
Yes i am GIRIRAJ ur BITTOO... and i am so happy that u all like my work... thank u all for all the lovely comments... i hope will try to give you more entertainment over the period of time
soapy thumbnail
cant believe its you here its a gr8 feel for me thank you  giriraj i love your acting very very very much
soapy thumbnail
i love hi padosi... kaun hai doshi i dont miss one single of the episodes this is the best show of sahara one
girirajkabra thumbnail
hey guyz you all should write your names with ur comments... as we dnt know who you are and from which part of india you are writing to us... you can also fllow me on twitter or facebook...regards..
angel_smilz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mr.Giriraj Kabra you are a very good actor the television field is in good hands with future on the hands of budding actors as talented like you๐Ÿ‘ The story of last week Bittoo's shoe business was one of the funniest one of the best I enjoyed๐Ÿ‘ The story was around the 3 best families of Ram bharose society the gujrati and punjabi Mehta famiies and Bhagwan Patel family the best characters of the show are in these 3 families ๐Ÿ‘ Regards to you Giriraj keep up the goodworks ๐Ÿ‘

Bittoo, Sejal, their familes< the Mehtas>and Bhagwan Patel ๐Ÿ‘