Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

~~llYRKKH'S Rishtedarri Chat Club #17ll~~ (Page 57)

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 11467

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mari-d

Originally posted by pvlaks


im  fine..u  r  working  or  what?
yup m working as a dentist in hospital nd u

house wife...24hrs  duty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arishi-

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Joined: 24 April 2011
Posts: 2005

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Haiii  girls

hi


Hai  abhi  dekha  ur  name  is  abhirami...r  u  a  south  indian

s...i m 4m tamilnadu

where r u 4m?


native  place  kerala..now  in  mumbai...tamilnadu   where?  abhirami  is  my  ishta  daivam

that's nice...i m 4m pollachi

do u know?


every   vacation  we  use  to  travel  around  tamilnadu  especially  madurai,mayiladuthurai  and  kumbhakonam   a  pilgrim  trip..so konjam  konjam  theriyum..sariya?

romba sari...Smile

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Joined: 21 March 2010
Posts: 8593

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by mari-d

Originally posted by aditi7


we dont have any specified field fr nursing,,,,jst general 1,,,nw i m workin in medical-surgical,,,,maternity n operation theater...Smile
oh oky coz here thy hv sooo many branches tht y
waw operation luv thm soo much OuchLOL

before i didnt lyked it,,,bt after i started workin in it i m feelin comfortable...n u do surgery also?
yaa but nly dental surgery ...nd i luv to do tht more thn any thing LOL
pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 11467

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Haiii  girls

hi


Hai  abhi  dekha  ur  name  is  abhirami...r  u  a  south  indian

s...i m 4m tamilnadu

where r u 4m?


native  place  kerala..now  in  mumbai...tamilnadu   where?  abhirami  is  my  ishta  daivam

that's nice...i m 4m pollachi

do u know?


every   vacation  we  use  to  travel  around  tamilnadu  especially  madurai,mayiladuthurai  and  kumbhakonam   a  pilgrim  trip..so konjam  konjam  theriyum..sariya?

romba sari...Smile


ye phote  tanjore  bruhadishwara  temple  ka  hai  na..last  yr  mein  ne  gaya  tha
.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 1693

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by pvlaks

Haiii  girls

hi laxmi di,,,,,,long tym no c,,,,were hah u been???

haiii   dear   bahut  din  ho  gaya  hai  na...so  nice  u  r here...bahut  din  baad  aaj  saru  se  bhi  chat  ki...mere  ghar  mein  sis and  daughter  aaye  the...tho  busy...now  im  free...what  abt u?

oh...i hav also nt met saru since long tym,,,complated my nyt sift 2day,,,,n free fr 2 days,,,,hope i will meet every1 nw...n tl hw was ur day????

sab  chale  gaye  tho  ghar  suna  lag  raha  hai  yaar Cry

dont worry di we r here na...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pvlaks

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Joined: 24 April 2011
Posts: 2005

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by Abicool

Originally posted by pvlaks

Haiii  girls

hi


Hai  abhi  dekha  ur  name  is  abhirami...r  u  a  south  indian

s...i m 4m tamilnadu

where r u 4m?


native  place  kerala..now  in  mumbai...tamilnadu   where?  abhirami  is  my  ishta  daivam

that's nice...i m 4m pollachi

do u know?


every   vacation  we  use  to  travel  around  tamilnadu  especially  madurai,mayiladuthurai  and  kumbhakonam   a  pilgrim  trip..so konjam  konjam  theriyum..sariya?

romba sari...Smile


ye phote  tanjore  bruhadishwara  temple  ka  hai  na..last  yr  mein  ne  gaya  tha

s...it's my fav temple...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pvlaks

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 1693

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mari-d

Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by mari-d

Originally posted by aditi7


we dont have any specified field fr nursing,,,,jst general 1,,,nw i m workin in medical-surgical,,,,maternity n operation theater...Smile
oh oky coz here thy hv sooo many branches tht y
waw operation luv thm soo much OuchLOL

before i didnt lyked it,,,bt after i started workin in it i m feelin comfortable...n u do surgery also?
yaa but nly dental surgery ...nd i luv to do tht more thn any thing LOL

ya i hav assited in sum,,,,n tl wat other u do?
pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 11467

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by pvlaks

Haiii  girls

hi laxmi di,,,,,,long tym no c,,,,were hah u been???

haiii   dear   bahut  din  ho  gaya  hai  na...so  nice  u  r here...bahut  din  baad  aaj  saru  se  bhi  chat  ki...mere  ghar  mein  sis and  daughter  aaye  the...tho  busy...now  im  free...what  abt u?

oh...i hav also nt met saru since long tym,,,complated my nyt sift 2day,,,,n free fr 2 days,,,,hope i will meet every1 nw...n tl hw was ur day????

sab  chale  gaye  tho  ghar  suna  lag  raha  hai  yaar Cry

dont worry di we r here na...LOLLOL

yaar  sach  mein.LOL  mein  bhag  ke  idhar  aayi..aaj   anu  ki   jamun  treat  bhi  mili  tho  mann  ek  dum  khush  Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.::Karan aka Naitik Fan Club::. LoVer Boy

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 240   Views: 42604

.StarryPhoenix 240 42604 27 November 2010 at 5:24am by Madhavi_Di
-!YRKKH's Rishtedaari - Chat Club # 10!-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 1187   Views: 39179

.StarryPhoenix 1187 39179 29 August 2010 at 3:30am by ..Akaisha..
-!YRKKH's Rishtedaari - Chat Club # 9!-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 1131   Views: 35713

.StarryPhoenix 1131 35713 17 August 2010 at 10:42pm by waniya_fatima
-!YRKKH's Rishtedaari - Chat Club # 8!-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: VivaciousBhavya   Replies: 1153   Views: 37821

VivaciousBhavya 1153 37821 11 August 2010 at 11:18am by ..Akaisha..
-!Yrkkh's Rishtedarri - Chat club!-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Payal25   Replies: 1170   Views: 39816

Payal25 1170 39816 08 July 2010 at 2:16pm by manasi_31

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index