Conflict between Alka & Chander--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Conflict between Alka and Chander
STARONE.IN

Alka and Aarti, who represent rival political parties in Dhoondh Legi Menzil Humein on STAR One, are leaving no stone unturned to gather votes. Both are equally geared up for the elections, and are busy planning their strategies to make sure that they win.

STARONE.IN

A Starone.in source reveals, "In the upcoming episodes, Aarti will support a carbide company project, as she is convinced that the thousands of people who get employed in the carbide factory will vote for her. However, Chander is not convinced about the project, and feels that their party should not back it. This will create a conflict between the two, which may prove to be fatal for their party. Earlier too, there was fricition between them when Aarti undermined her opponent Alka and called her a kid in politics in the media. Chander told Aarti then that instead of pulling Alka down, she should have brought the attention to her plans and ideas before the public. On the other hand, Alka, although inexperienced in politics, will be busy organizing rallies and trying to convince people to vote for her party."

However, there is also a shock in store for Alka. The source adds, "Aarti will visit Savitri, and Alka will accidently overhear Savitri blessing Aarti, saying that may she be victorious. This gesture will leave Alka not only stunned, but also hurt, as she will feel that her own mother is hoping for her rival's victory."

Revealing a little bit about her strategy, Aarti aka Neeta Shetty says, "Bapu is my inspiration. He is the one who is responsible for my entry into politics. He has now taken a backseat, and I am the face of our party, but he continues to be my biggest supporter. My strategy is to start by campaigning in the areas in which Bapu had won in the past. Besides that, there is a new project that I plan to support, as this will guarantee a lot of votes for our party."

Her rival, Alka aka Sara Khan says, "I know that I am a newcomer in this field, but I am doing everything possible to win votes. I am planning to organize huge rallies and convince the public that they can trust me and our party."

While Aarti and Alka are excited about the elections, Chander aka Yashwant seems to be in a dilemma as he reveals, "I am a member of Aarti's party, and am loyal to her. However, deep in my heart, I am hoping that the love of my life - Alka - wins. I will not be able to see Alka disappointed."

Who will win the elections? Will the elections go smoothly or are there some twists in store? Keep watching Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One to find out.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
STARONE.IN

Edited by Armu4eva - 25 May 2011 at 4:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirshalkimdmalwica2aish77naj7-Anks-ozzyie-Rumi--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for this article tanuHug
wow...!!!
conflict between chander and aarti oops the bhoothniDancing dis is the best newsDancing

confllict between chander and alka... Maha epi explained it allOuch but not fullyPinch

Edited by sv003 - 26 May 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Anks--Rumi-

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
the header conflict between alka n chander stunned me!thnks 4 tghe article

aish77-Rumi--Swetha-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks--Swetha-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing.Tongue

Prinsesse.Suvi-Rumi--Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index