Pratigya

Krishna how could u do this???

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
really friends after reading the articke to which Tanthya di had shared...it's a kind of untolerable nd unbearable for menow i'm getting suffocated day by day...with this atyachaar over kriya and with kriya seperation day by day...now i wonder what will happen when pratigya will be sent to jail...can krishna can't trustpratigya...will she ever can do this evil act?...if krishna questions this frm his heart then obviously the answer would be no...has amma hadi mxyed enough of poison that now krishna would mean that pratigya can kill his mom...it's really disgusting...within two days amma had mixed enough of poison in krishna's head that frm nw on he will never trust pravggya...really friends itna kamjor rishta hai?...ek jhatke mai apne life partner paq sakh karne lage...it's totally unbearable for me...krishna's knws that pratigya was the one who had saved him frm going to jail,pratigya was the one who made krishna a real man...so r these things have been forgotten by krishna within 2 days?...can't expect such a turn around in anybodys life in 2 days😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CV's has gone mad Amit. so we R! 😕  They are showing us THE MOST UNREALISTIC PLOTS EVER!! 😡   And u know what We have to digest this 👏
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bro u r right.i m shocked after reading this type of article
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: anondo

CV's has gone mad Amit. so we R!😕 They are showing us THE MOST UNREALISTIC PLOTS EVER!!😡 And u know what We have to digest this👏

the thing is that how can we digest?...well i'm getting suffocated day by day with this track😡
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even me too shocked never ever expected all this bt some time a time comes when brain says something else and heart says something else and one has to win frm it bt it depends on a situation which one win,s bt really me crying now this is very painful and unbearable  to watch
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

the thing is that how can we digest?...well i'm getting suffocated day by day with this track😡

Yeah CV's should pass some Hazmi's as a free support to the Viewers 😆  They are getting on our nerves now 😡

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chilll and relaxxx bacha cool down what these people r showing is all reality life can not b hunky dory all the time one has to face these difficulties to make relationships more stronger 😊expect the worst that k will theow prats out of tn and may b in anger he will give his approval for second marriage also but when he will realidse his mistake then u guys will see what k is all about he will win her trust and love forsure just think about kriyas reunion
btw amit how ur exams going
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: telstra

chilll and relaxxx bacha cool down what these people r showing is all reality life can not b hunky dory all the time one has to face these difficulties to make relationships more stronger 😊expect the worst that k will theow prats out of tn and may b in anger he will give his approval for second marriage also but when he will realidse his mistake then u guys will see what k is all about he will win her trust and love forsure just think about kriyas reunion

thanks for ur sweet advise dii very positive love u dii bt hten also painful hai na
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

thanx di for positive comment...yaa just came bck after giving my exams exams r going good...but these silly mistakes🤪is nt helping my cause...as i'm doing all this frm childhood...hehe...well hving sum break coz my next exam will be on 3rd so have 8 days to be get prepared...u tell?how r u?how is zainab?
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tumho bhi yaar.. Na jaane kahe tensionaye pade ho.. Beta Chinta na karbo..