India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

the girls' new looks (Page 5)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I agree with u completely. Pia was always a pretty gal but just in cute gal next door kinda way and not a gorgeous super model kind. It was ridiculous.
I feel T will make a better model than Pia. Her fashion sense was downright tacky Ouch Suku has a nice figure but its no way sufficient to be a super model, that too from Paris. Their posture and body language is way too sophisticated and I didn feel anything extra ordinary about Pia. In fact I felt like I was seeing Pia in Tracker's avatar. She looked lovely in the promo but there was nothing special about her get up in the show. Loved the fact that she's back in her curls but nothing special or glam about her look.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

SukritiFan2001 Senior Member

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
i agree wit u!
i dont lik panchi's haircut and T looks kool!piya...she looks ok xcept tht champa flower she wears on her hair!

i hop they would hav chnged trackers dressin style its so HORRIBBLEE and angad's too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

I agree with u completely. Pia was always a pretty gal but just in cute gal next door kinda way and not a gorgeous super model kind. It was ridiculous.
I feel T will make a better model than Pia. Her fashion sense was downright tacky Ouch Suku has a nice figure but its no way sufficient to be a super model, that too from Paris. Their posture and body language is way too sophisticated and I didn feel anything extra ordinary about Pia. In fact I felt like I was seeing Pia in Tracker's avatar. She looked lovely in the promo but there was nothing special about her get up in the show. Loved the fact that she's back in her curls but nothing special or glam about her look.

EXACTLY! piya is a pretty girl ..but no way does she look like a supermodel from paris! the story just sounds SO fake! it only takes you ONE year to become a supermodel? that too in PARIS? did the CVs really expect us to beliebe that?
her clothes do look like something tracker would wear LOL ..especially the t-shirt Confused

T would defo make a better  model! Smile

Edited by enchanted. - 25 May 2011 at 6:57pm
enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chill-sneha]punshee  style is not good ,never suited her ,because her face is broad ,this is never suited her ,she is looking more fad ,but misha and piya  style is much better ,i like both of them
[/QUOTE

dude piya is supposed to be the supermodel here..NOT panchi! 
..and people stop dissing her because you think she's fat! ..she obviously isnt a size 0..but she isnt fat! shes just a little chubby and theres nothing wrong with that..

stop being SO damn shallow! 
enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chill-sneha

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Piya does not look super model from any angle. I did not like her new look either , except her curls.
Misha and Panchi look good.
T's look is cool too...
Tracker is fine as she is...

i am disagree with you new style of punchai is never suited her ,she is looking more fat

tracker is just same

t is better

your judgement is very wrong sorry for that
anamika

everyone has their own opinion sweetheart! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index