India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

the girls' new looks (Page 3)

friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
why do everyone hv prob with everything piyas look ws jst gd atleast she ws lking better thn those hd said all rubbish about her
when in her old look thn prob when in new look thn prob wht r u people satisfiedf with
i find pia look to be sensitive and everyones likings are nt same bt fr this plz dont underestimate any one

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirtipiya

Thats true .. Abhay has only cleared her memory but not her dressing sense ... But still i think she looks pweety, cute & sweet in her new looks.. she looked more intelligent in her old dressing .. Her fans which are us we know she look gouges in all the ways...  Tongue
What do you think ? Smile

i think ur right Smile ..SHE looks pretty..its just her CLOTHES i dont like Smile ..not her character..
enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendlyrai

why do everyone hv prob with everything piyas look ws jst gd atleast she ws lking better thn those hd said all rubbish about her
when in her old look thn prob when in new look thn prob wht r u people satisfiedf with
i find pia look to be sensitive and everyones likings are nt same bt fr this plz dont underestimate any one

..as i said earlier..i dont know about anybody else..but i had NO problems with her old look coz it fit her personality.

im not underestimating anyone sweet heart..Confused im just stating my opinion..so dont get so offended..coz ive nothing against pia..just her CLOTHES!
home-alone Newbie
home-alone
home-alone

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i  can not understand people mind why they are showing over reacting ,if  her clothes is not suited to her just say in simple way , but i am from kashmir and i join this forum because of her ,i also hearing news about her every day from my friends and they encourage me to join it , but i am very disappoint about  the comments and posts that widely show that every one against her
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I feel this issue of Pia and her clothes is being given wayy too much importance. Dressing style and clothing preferences are extremely subjective to one's personal taste. So it's natural for some people to like Pia's new look and for some to not. It's a matter of opinion. I don't see the need to get so touchy. The TM is again and again saying that she just does not like the new style because it doesn't suit the girl-next-door Pia. I don't understand how that makes her 'against' Pia as a character. Peace out, people! This matter isn't that big a deal!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.-Doppelganger-Bazingaa

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ya i luv piya luk in promo but in episode it was not tht gud
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I liked Piya's look in the promo.But i was disappointed with the whole styling in the episodes.
And its not just about her clothes.She doesn't seem like our old Piya .Like Neethz(Chill_Out) said...something is seriously missing from her.Even i'm finding it difficult to connect with herOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted..Jane..

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I feel this issue of Pia and her clothes is being given wayy too much importance. Dressing style and clothing preferences are extremely subjective to one's personal taste. So it's natural for some people to like Pia's new look and for some to not. It's a matter of opinion. I don't see the need to get so touchy. The TM is again and again saying that she just does not like the new style because it doesn't suit the girl-next-door Pia. I don't understand how that makes her 'against' Pia as a character. Peace out, people! This matter isn't that big a deal!

Thank you SO much! Big smile x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index