India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

the girls' new looks (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I'm fine with Pia's clothes minus the fact that they're just not HER but I feel morally obligated to burn that ridiculous headgear of hers. I miss her old look, honestly.
I don't like Misha's hat either. It looks like an unnecessary add on. PW looks cute though but I'll prefer it out.
Panchi's new look hasn't gone down well with me, either. I liked her old look sooo much better! And this new hairstyle, I just don't like it Ouch

But somewhere, I still connect to Misha and Panchi. Pia, I just don't connect to her any longer! She is not the Pia I knew and understood, she is not the Pia for whom I fought for with half the forum and most importantly, she is not the Pia who was sweet, simple, innocent and genuine. Something is missing from her. And it's more than just the clothes.
But I'd like to give it more time. Pia hasn't been explored yet deeply post leap. Probably why I've found her superficial is because she's been shown only on the surface level. Let's see how this shapes up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.-Doppelganger-

sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

am i the only one who found piya's new look extremely un-glamourous? 
there is too much going on with her clothes and they look EXTREMELY tacky Ouch ..especially for a supermodel (that she is supposed to be).. plus the scene where everyone was staring at her coz she looked SO "supermodelish" was kinda funny..
plus, abhay erased her memory, NOT her personality Confused

on the other hand, i LOVED misha's new look..as its just an exaggeration of her old look..and its SO her - fun, tomboyish and loud Smile ..and priya wal carried it off quite well Clap

i also love T's mature side.. she is the only character who has actually developed after the leap Smile

panchi's look on the other hand does not make sense..she was NEVER like this.. she might look pretty but its not her Confused

what do you guys think? Smile
enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blazertwo

why people creating a very big problem with piya look ,when in old look then problem and when new look then problem ,what is this all the time 

well i dunno about "people" ..but i had no problems with pia's old look..it complemented her personality completely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanykhan

guyzzz old luk se problm horahe thi sb ko kuch chnge ho ub jb chnges hue hai tou usse bhi prob horahe hai sb ko ...1 yr baad piya aye hai tou kch chnges tou bante hain thore din baad wo phr se wahi piya hojaye ge ...just w8 nd watch ...

kuch changes bante hai..but this is like a whole new character.. 
and its not really just the clothes not fitting her personality ..the quality of the clothes have nothing "supermodel-ish" about them! Confused
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Piya does not look super model from any angle. I did not like her new look either , except her curls.
Misha and Panchi look good.
T's look is cool too...
Tracker is fine as she is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

The airport scene's credit goes to the nice sexy modelish walk of Piya in my eyes. Not really bothered if her clothes are not as glamouos as they should.Its fine. The shades were carried well and looked great.
The personality dont seem changed to me in bottom, surface personality is changed, dependent on Amnesia, habbits are changed since the hollowness had to be filled somehow.And there comes modeling in. seeking and hollowness of something important is supposed to be there for the character, which i clearly can feel. Great by Sukirti.
 As for the Others. I am kinda indifferent,they are fine, not that impressed, seems bit overdone for me comparing it to an actuall reality. the Hat is deffo to much and Panchi, well,she has been missing from the show for a while now, the clothes comes secondary, however doesnt really bother me since i barely even focus on it. I liked Ruhi yesterday though. 

im not really a pia or sukirti khandpal fan..but i have to agree she did kinda carry off the clothes to a certain level.. Smile
sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thats true .. Abhay has only cleared her memory but not her dressing sense ... But still i think she looks pweety, cute & sweet in her new looks.. she looked more intelligent in her old dressing .. Her fans which are us we know she look gouges in all the ways...  Tongue
What do you think ? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

son-dayenchanted.

son-day Newbie
son-day
son-day

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
for us she is most cute and pretty in all the ways 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index