Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
me 2 i dont like the new piya she likes now like T and i dont like barbie dollsEdited by shabanastar - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with u completely. Pia was always a pretty gal but just in cute gal next door kinda way and not a gorgeous super model kind. It was ridiculous.
I feel T will make a better model than Pia. Her fashion sense was downright tacky  Suku has a nice figure but its no way sufficient to be a super model, that too from Paris. Their posture and body language is way too sophisticated and I didn feel anything extra ordinary about Pia. In fact I felt like I was seeing Pia in Tracker's avatar. She looked lovely in the promo but there was nothing special about her get up in the show. Loved the fact that she's back in her curls but nothing special or glam about her look.
punshee  style is not good ,never suited her ,because her face is broad ,this is never suited her ,she is looking more fad ,but misha and piya  style is much better ,i like both of them

Originally posted by: sukirtipiya

Thats true .. Abhay has only cleared her memory but not her dressing sense ... But still i think she looks pweety, cute & sweet in her new looks.. she looked more intelligent in her old dressing .. Her fans which are us we know she look gouges in all the ways...  ðŸ˜›

What do you think ? ðŸ˜Š

yes i am agree with you sweety

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Piya does not look super model from any angle. I did not like her new look either , except her curls.
Misha and Panchi look good.
T's look is cool too...
Tracker is fine as she is...

i am disagree with you new style of punchai is never suited her ,she is looking more fat

tracker is just same

t is better

your judgement is very wrong sorry for that
anamika

Socklet thumbnail
i agree wit u!
i dont lik panchi's haircut and T looks kool!piya...she looks ok xcept tht champa flower she wears on her hair!

i hop they would hav chnged trackers dressin style its so HORRIBBLEE and angad's too!!
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I agree with u completely. Pia was always a pretty gal but just in cute gal next door kinda way and not a gorgeous super model kind. It was ridiculous.

I feel T will make a better model than Pia. Her fashion sense was downright tacky  Suku has a nice figure but its no way sufficient to be a super model, that too from Paris. Their posture and body language is way too sophisticated and I didn feel anything extra ordinary about Pia. In fact I felt like I was seeing Pia in Tracker's avatar. She looked lovely in the promo but there was nothing special about her get up in the show. Loved the fact that she's back in her curls but nothing special or glam about her look.

EXACTLY! piya is a pretty girl ..but no way does she look like a supermodel from paris! the story just sounds SO fake! it only takes you ONE year to become a supermodel? that too in PARIS? did the CVs really expect us to beliebe that?
her clothes do look like something tracker would wear ðŸ˜† ..especially the t-shirt ðŸ˜•

T would defo make a better  model! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by enchanted. - 12 years ago
enchanted. thumbnail
[QUOTE=chill-sneha]punshee  style is not good ,never suited her ,because her face is broad ,this is never suited her ,she is looking more fad ,but misha and piya  style is much better ,i like both of them
[/QUOTE

dude piya is supposed to be the supermodel here..NOT panchi! 
..and people stop dissing her because you think she's fat! ..she obviously isnt a size 0..but she isnt fat! shes just a little chubby and theres nothing wrong with that..

stop being SO damn shallow! 
enchanted. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chill-sneha

i am disagree with you new style of punchai is never suited her ,she is looking more fat

tracker is just same

t is better

your judgement is very wrong sorry for that
anamika

everyone has their own opinion sweetheart! 
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know about anyone else but I simply loved it.
See Sukirti has lost some weight and the outfit and the hair was making her look even more thin. So now the hair is loud and the clothes are loud it fits her perfectly with her figure.