the girls' new looks - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blazertwo

why people creating a very big problem with piya look ,when in old look then problem and when new look then problem ,what is this all the time 

well i dunno about "people" ..but i had no problems with pia's old look..it complemented her personality completely.
Originally posted by sanykhan

guyzzz old luk se problm horahe thi sb ko kuch chnge ho ub jb chnges hue hai tou usse bhi prob horahe hai sb ko ...1 yr baad piya aye hai tou kch chnges tou bante hain thore din baad wo phr se wahi piya hojaye ge ...just w8 nd watch ...

kuch changes bante hai..but this is like a whole new character.. 
and its not really just the clothes not fitting her personality ..the quality of the clothes have nothing "supermodel-ish" about them! ðŸ˜•
Piya does not look super model from any angle. I did not like her new look either , except her curls.
Misha and Panchi look good.
T's look is cool too...
Tracker is fine as she is...

Originally posted by ..Mari..

The airport scene's credit goes to the nice sexy modelish walk of Piya in my eyes. Not really bothered if her clothes are not as glamouos as they should.Its fine. The shades were carried well and looked great.
The personality dont seem changed to me in bottom, surface personality is changed, dependent on Amnesia, habbits are changed since the hollowness had to be filled somehow.And there comes modeling in. seeking and hollowness of something important is supposed to be there for the character, which i clearly can feel. Great by Sukirti.
 As for the Others. I am kinda indifferent,they are fine, not that impressed, seems bit overdone for me comparing it to an actuall reality. the Hat is deffo to much and Panchi, well,she has been missing from the show for a while now, the clothes comes secondary, however doesnt really bother me since i barely even focus on it. I liked Ruhi yesterday though. 

im not really a pia or sukirti khandpal fan..but i have to agree she did kinda carry off the clothes to a certain level.. ðŸ˜Š
Thats true .. Abhay has only cleared her memory but not her dressing sense ... But still i think she looks pweety, cute & sweet in her new looks.. she looked more intelligent in her old dressing .. Her fans which are us we know she look gouges in all the ways...  ðŸ˜›
What do you think ? ðŸ˜Š
for us she is most cute and pretty in all the ways 
why do everyone hv prob with everything piyas look ws jst gd atleast she ws lking better thn those hd said all rubbish about her
when in her old look thn prob when in new look thn prob wht r u people satisfiedf with
i find pia look to be sensitive and everyones likings are nt same bt fr this plz dont underestimate any one
Originally posted by sukirtipiya

Thats true .. Abhay has only cleared her memory but not her dressing sense ... But still i think she looks pweety, cute & sweet in her new looks.. she looked more intelligent in her old dressing .. Her fans which are us we know she look gouges in all the ways...  ðŸ˜›
What do you think ? ðŸ˜Š

i think ur right ðŸ˜Š ..SHE looks pretty..its just her CLOTHES i dont like ðŸ˜Š ..not her character..
Originally posted by friendlyrai

why do everyone hv prob with everything piyas look ws jst gd atleast she ws lking better thn those hd said all rubbish about her
when in her old look thn prob when in new look thn prob wht r u people satisfiedf with
i find pia look to be sensitive and everyones likings are nt same bt fr this plz dont underestimate any one

..as i said earlier..i dont know about anybody else..but i had NO problems with her old look coz it fit her personality.

im not underestimating anyone sweet heart..😕 im just stating my opinion..so dont get so offended..coz ive nothing against pia..just her CLOTHES!
i  can not understand people mind why they are showing over reacting ,if  her clothes is not suited to her just say in simple way , but i am from kashmir and i join this forum because of her ,i also hearing news about her every day from my friends and they encourage me to join it , but i am very disappoint about  the comments and posts that widely show that every one against her