India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

the girls' new looks

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
am i the only one who found piya's new look extremely un-glamourous? 
there is too much going on with her clothes and they look EXTREMELY tacky Ouch ..especially for a supermodel (that she is supposed to be).. plus the scene where everyone was staring at her coz she looked SO "supermodelish" was kinda funny..
plus, abhay erased her memory, NOT her personality Confused

on the other hand, i LOVED misha's new look..as its just an exaggeration of her old look..and its SO her - fun, tomboyish and loud Smile ..and priya wal carried it off quite well Clap

i also love T's mature side.. she is the only character who has actually developed after the leap Smile

panchi's look on the other hand does not make sense..she was NEVER like this.. she might look pretty but its not her Confused

what do you guys think? Smile

Edited by enchanted. - 25 May 2011 at 4:05am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobkuppierum_emisukirtipiyaDAMZLSSoyMilkaewaPriyaxBassiRadhajeeKyunkiImafan.Comics_Music.malluangelTheBlackJaguarBeyondHorizon.AngelEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikre

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Don't worry, sweetz. 50% of this forum shares the same opinion as you. I want Piya back and this tacky barbie girl look is not Piya from any angle.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

roseroseroseDAMZLSprioty1000aewaAsin.pkyekenchanted.hukshila.Comics_Music.RatiGBazingaaOtakuGirl-DeboEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Angel

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Don't worry, sweetz. 50% of this forum shares the same opinion as you. I want Piya back and this tacky barbie girl look is not Piya from any angle.

well im glad Big smile i really hope they change it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseroserose

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Ok i hope ppl will not kill me but i m seriously fine wid piya's new look deleting dat headgear oopsie flowerROFL i didn't like dat rest it is ok...but i want my sweet nd innocent piya baby backSmile nd plzzz have mercy on me...don't talk about dat airport scene ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.hukshilaOtakuGirl-Debo

sanykhan Groupbie
sanykhan
sanykhan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
guyzzz old luk se problm horahe thi sb ko kuch chnge ho ub jb chnges hue hai tou usse bhi prob horahe hai sb ko ...1 yr baad piya aye hai tou kch chnges tou bante hain thore din baad wo phr se wahi piya hojaye ge ...just w8 nd watch ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanykhan

guyzzz old luk se problm horahe thi sb ko kuch chnge ho ub jb chnges hue hai tou usse bhi prob horahe hai sb ko ...1 yr baad piya aye hai tou kch chnges tou bante hain thore din baad wo phr se wahi piya hojaye ge ...just w8 nd watch ...

@red...r u a mindreader or wat??? ShockedShocked even i was thinking exactly d same dat after meeting abhay she will be back to normalEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanykhanOtakuGirl-DeboEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
The airport scene's credit goes to the nice sexy modelish walk of Piya in my eyes. Not really bothered if her clothes are not as glamouos as they should.Its fine. The shades were carried well and looked great.
The personality dont seem changed to me in bottom, surface personality is changed, dependent on Amnesia, habbits are changed since the hollowness had to be filled somehow.And there comes modeling in. seeking and hollowness of something important is supposed to be there for the character, which i clearly can feel. Great by Sukirti.
 As for the Others. I am kinda indifferent,they are fine, not that impressed, seems bit overdone for me comparing it to an actuall reality. the Hat is deffo to much and Panchi, well,she has been missing from the show for a while now, the clothes comes secondary, however doesnt really bother me since i barely even focus on it. I liked Ruhi yesterday though. 

Edited by ..Mari.. - 25 May 2011 at 4:58am

.moonstruck.

blazertwo Newbie
blazertwo
blazertwo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
why people creating a very big problem with piya look ,when in old look then problem and when new look then problem ,what is this all the time 

sanykhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index