||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
You can  also try it for once...lol
Originally posted by Nehu_1

Arrey ab tak meri bhi samaz mein nahi aya thik se, plzz jao try karo & mujhe b bato exactly karna kya hai! 
Aaj to I can spend the whole day on PC but no one is around to chat. Not even on FB.
Originally posted by ANrucha

Arrey ab tak meri bhi samaz mein nahi aya thik se, plzz jao try karo & mujhe b bato exactly karna kya hai! 

Will try later.
Yaar sab log kahan gaye?? summer vacations mein bhi busy hai ? πŸ˜•  Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
I read your post that you're tired of being a goldie. You know what I was exactly feeling the same.πŸ˜”

Yaar sab log kahan gaye?? summer vacations mein hi busy hai ? πŸ˜• 

I don't know. I'm waiting for my vacations. tab tome pura din yahin rehne wali hu.πŸ˜‰

I read your post that you're tired of being a goldie. You know what I was exactly feeling the same.πŸ˜”
Yes...now I want  my username to try another dressingπŸ˜‰, Im seriously bored of this! πŸ˜†

Yes...now I want  my username to try another dressingπŸ˜‰, Im seriously bored of this! πŸ˜†

Me too and I hate this color.

I don't know. I'm waiting for my vacations. tab tome pura din yahin rehne wali hu.πŸ˜‰

Han han  raho, lekin pata nahi us time bhi ki hoga ya nahi...😑