Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nehu_1

Me too...Stupid CVs, just stupid😡

Me three!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nehu_1

One of the only few scenes that I really liked after that leap... Somehow I felt that the real AN were somewhere lost after the leap The spark was kind of lost

Agreed...this was the only scene after the leap where I actually felt that magic...it was indeed lost.

AN's selling point was their story and their characters...once those two were ruined, they went downhill...chemistry can't do much to a pathetic script and confused characters 🥱
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they were rushing those scenes at that timeAngry..
but shweta.. amit didnt want to stay their any longer. i am actually glad they left. that show didnt deserve themAngry
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Agreed...this was the only scene after the leap where I actually felt that magic...it was indeed lost.

AN's selling point was their story and their characters...once those two were ruined, they went downhill...chemistry can't do much to a pathetic script and confused characters 🥱

same here..Ouch. i guess both of them hated cv's for giving them shitty script.. .
stupid cmg..wat a waste of good actors.
no fan in that show was happy. they always butchered the story😡
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Agreed, Merry!

Yeah Shwit said that they left because their track had been sidelined and they didn't like the way they were treated, as actors and as characters...AT and SG both said they wouldn't return while we were asking them to for the last episode...they were adamant that they wouldn't work with the DMG people again.

Serves the CVs right...what a waste of talent!
jsha thumbnail
hi duniya ke badtameez tareen logon 😆😆mana kiya ha AT k fc pe abhi bakwas mat karo lekin nahi aur bakwas kr rahe ha 😆
khush: yes vo glaring vala questions fc pe ho chuka ha but i m jusst trying to start some games so is se start kiya nahi us pe bhi comment kr k agayein😡😡😆tum ab vahan mat jana atleast one week aur koi new games k ideas do
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jsdoll

hi duniya ke badtameez tareen logon 😆😆mana kiya ha AT k fc pe abhi bakwas mat karo lekin nahi aur bakwas kr rahe ha 😆

khush: yes vo glaring vala questions fc pe ho chuka ha but i m jusst trying to start some games so is se start kiya nahi us pe bhi comment kr k agayein😡😡😆tum ab vahan mat jana atleast one week aur koi new games k ideas do

Kya yaar...thodi masti toh karne do!

Ab tum wahan usse invite karogi, koi toh mazaak udaane wala rehna chahiye na, warna bechara banda apni tareef sun sun ke bore ho jaega 😉
jsha thumbnail
ma ne amit ko invitation msg bhej diya ha so plz be carefull for some days my friendsss😆😆
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Arrey abhi toh mazaa ayega phir!

I'm gonna say everything I don't like about him there so he knows 😆 And I'll emphasise on the scarves and the beard! 😉

Ya better warn him!