It happens in all BT shows!!!! Lol

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hey ppl🤗 i m back wid my behuda post😆😆😆 Ok so lemme start wid my behudagiri😆...have u ever watched any Balaji Telefilms (BT) show before pkyek???? If yes den did u notice anything common in all d shows post leap???😉😉 OK fine i will tell u...

D female lead of d show either becums a model or a singer or an industrialist nd very glamorous after d leap nd she also develops dis ego problem in her😆😆 D concept of becoming a model is very common in BT shows...😆 seedhi saadhi heroine ko pata nahi kahan se model bana deti hai EK😆😆😆 I remember 2 BT shows where i saw dis...
1. KMH 1 where arohi became a singer after d leap😆
2. Tere liye where taani became a singer post leap😆😆
DO u remember any BT show????

😆😆
UR OBSERVATIONS...

1. By sv003

i hav seen kasam se in between... ekta's show in zee tv...

wen the show took a 5 yr leap... and jai/ram kappor was shown to be a father of 5 yr old kids... during dis period... the heroine bani/prachi was shown to be with a rich industralist aprajit deb trying to take revenge against her husband jai...

wen this show took a final leap of 16 yrs... all kids of jai , bani and all where shown to be grown ups... in this 16 yr leap...  bani the heroine came back as pronita... a rich successful painter... to take revenge... against people who burnt her n killed her...

2. By Ritzie

I know one more, Memory loss aka amnesia is very common in BT shows. Almost all the shows had where main leads actually lost their memory or pretended that memory is lost😆

3. By maaneet_forever
1  khaani ghar ghar ki parviti become an busines women with the leap of 20 years 
2  Kasautii Zindagii Kay prerna have an attitude problem an become an to busines women (industrialst)

etc...

4. By deboleena.manna
ab Tulsi plastic sarjari se karne ke bad bhi lout ayi(me Smriti Irani ki bat kar rahi hu)to uski bhi yadash chali geyi thi..😆..n ye sirf female ke sath nehi hota hai..male lead ke sath bhi hota hai..hey I remember 1 more serial..Kesar..usme 1st leap k bad Kesar ki jurwa behen ayi jo doctor thi,bcoz dikhaya tha ki Kesar ki death ho geyi..but uske bad 2nd leap hua or usme dikhaya k kesar jinda hai or uski plastic serjari ho geyi hai,uski yadash chali geyi hai n uski shaadi bhi ho geyi hai..🤣

I remember 1 more thing..BT k har serial me death k bad bhi charecters lot ate hai..matlab sach ke mot dikhane ke bad bhi.. 1.Mihir lot aya yadash khoke..
2.Om lot aya mar k,jabki uski to face bhi dikha dia k bo mar chuka hai..fir bhi..😕
3.yar remember Kunal Sikanth..use mar dia tha or uski jagh uske jurwa bhai ko laya tha..par fir use wapas le aya..😆

5. By chill out
Please add that their look changes for the worse! I didn't like Arohi's look post leap, same case with Taani and Pia is no different!

6. By sanjana4 (urfff spammer sanju😆)
Okay have u in kaisa yeh pyaar hai  they showed kripa as successful singer🤣

7. By vedika
even in kavyanjali after the death of kavya there was a 1 year leap and anjali returned back as the owner of the company which belonged to her hubby and also kavya was brought back from the death as soham. all bt shows are common.

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No PKYEK  is my first BT show but it can happen cuz it is EK shows after all😆
BTW nyc post😊

Edited by beb018 - 12 years ago
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh really?lol
Dont know abt other shows. But Piya becomming a model after amnesia is somehow making sense to me. When ones identity is erased, specially what had comed to define your existence, you mind will automatically serah for some fill-ins when it fails to reach the actuall truth. Modeling, and other surface-happiness types of occupation is an escape for the mind to ease down. so i am actually giving credit to writers for this one. Having Piya just as she was wouldnt make sense with her erased existence, at bottom she is still the same, as we can see despite of beeing a supermodel she is still that kind and smiling personality.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: beb018

No PKYEK  is my first BT show but it can happen cuz it is EK shows after all😆
BTW nyc post😊

oh thanks😆😆😆 actually i watched kmh 1 for sumtym so i remember dat nd my mum used to watch tere liye so even i used to see some epis wid her...😆😆 BTW dere r many BT shows where it happened😆
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mari..

Oh really?lol

Dont know abt other shows. But Piya becomming a model after amnesia is somehow making sense to me. When ones identity is erased, specially what had comed to define your existence, you mind will automatically serah for some fill-ins when it fails to reach the actuall truth. Modeling, and other surface-happiness types of occupation is an escape for the mind to ease down. so i am actually giving credit to writers for this one. Having Piya just as she was wouldnt make sense with her erased existence, at bottom she is still the same, as we can see despite of beeing a supermodel she is still that kind and smiling personality.

ya...true...piya becoming a model makes sense atleast after ur post😳😳😳 but i was jst talking about d common factor in all BT shows😆😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
nice post by u dear👏

wen the show took a 5 yr leap... and jai/ram kappor was shown to be a father of 5 yr old kids... during dis period... the heroine bani/prachi was shown to be with a rich industralist aprajit deb trying to take revenge against her husband jai...

wen this show took a final leap of 16 yrs... all kids of jai , bani and all where shown to be grown ups... in this 16 yr leap...  bani the heroine came back as pronita... a rich successful painter... to take revenge... against people who burnt her n killed her...

yes... ur rite... it happens in all ekta's shows😛😆
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

nice post by u dear👏

yes... ur rite... it happens in all ekta's shows😛😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG itne saare leaps?????😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣 i didn't watch kasam se so don't remember but thanks for sharing it🤣🤣🤣
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

🤣 OMG itne saare leaps?????🤣 i didn't watch kasam se so don't remember but thanks for sharing it🤣🤣🤣

yes dear... infact there were 3 leaps...
i missed one leap in between...
1. show started as them as 23 yr old girl and 30+ yr old man
2. 5 yr leap and 1st set of kids(twins-one boy and one girl) of jai-bani😆 den both kids died...😔
3. den 7 yr leap... 1 kid of jai-bani...a girl... kid lives😛 but has cancer... so to keep dis kid alive... he had twins(a boy and a girl) again... heroine again seperated from family aftr birth of these twins and almost killed...

4. den finally comes a 16yr leap... all kids as grownups... 
heroine alive.. comes back with new name and takes revenge😛

i was fed up of so many leaps😡 
infact i was like dis 🥱 wen i saw these leaps within the 3 yrs of the serial itself...
glad dat this serial kasam se finally closed down...😆
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 Good observation.

I know one more, Memory loss aka amnesia is very common in BT shows. Almost all the shows had where main leads actually lost their memory or pretended that memory is lost😆
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

yes dear... infact there were 3 leaps...
i missed one leap in between...
1. show started as them as 23 yr old girl and 30+ yr old man
2. 5 yr leap and 1st set of kids(twins-one boy and one girl) of jai-bani😆 den both kids died...😔
3. den 7 yr leap... 1 kid of jai-bani...a girl... kid lives😛 but has cancer... so to keep dis kid alive... he had twins(a boy and a girl) again... heroine again seperated from family aftr birth of these twins and almost killed...

4. den finally comes a 16yr leap... all kids as grownups... 
heroine alive.. comes back with new name and takes revenge😛

i was fed up of so many leaps😡 
infact i was like dis 🥱 wen i saw these leaps within the 3 yrs of the serial itself...
glad dat this serial kasam se finally closed down...😆