Character sketch of Prem !!!

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So as we know that Prem's entry is expected at anytime we should try to discover his character sketch and how we want him to be in ssk?๐Ÿ˜› Ideas are needed so please contribute for our hero prem ( shoaib)๐Ÿ˜ณ or I shud better say simar's hero of real life๐Ÿ˜†  in SSK. I hope he has a character sketch of SRK๐Ÿ˜† in SSK as simar would be the most happiest person then ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰bt want to know others POV also so do comment...๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would love him to be a fun loving guy, yet at the same time caring and respectful to everybody around him. How about like SRK from DDLJ๐Ÿ˜
rockyman09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

I would love him to be a fun loving guy, yet at the same time caring and respectful to everybody around him. How about like SRK from DDLJ๐Ÿ˜

yes that would be great if prem resembles raj of ddlj๐Ÿ˜Š. How if he resembles prem of hum aapke hain kaun๐Ÿ˜› or  prem of vivah?๐Ÿ˜
makaladla thumbnail
he shud go with his name prem๐Ÿ˜† and hv shades of salman or shahid from vivah or hahk๐Ÿ˜Š
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish to see Prem as Most Caring...understanding...romantic...fun loving and the best person for Simar..excited and waiting to watch prem-simar scenes..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
A-HELPING-HAND thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish that prem should not resemble any of the actors and should have his unique identity 
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
like shahid in vivah...he should be lovy dovy hubby... i luvd shoaib in is previous show he portrayd karan role so wel ..im sure he gne do justice as prem .cant wait
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he shd be responsible little naughty romantic and a loving husband. And also taking care and loving all.