Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD (Page 9)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
morning swamin..  ya for a brave lion of lallanpur suicide bit was not acceptable., they depicted him as coward that way  i feel.

instead of bringin police scene the best end again wud be when pandit betrays bahuji after he hears abt her backstabbing him. for a moment i also thought in that ruins he wud free dev and pihu and bring them in front of  avdesh then a big confrontation and let lalsingh also come and tell his bit.  and shoot out at the end wud hv been perfect
no need of arpita's ghost

bahuji knew her game was up thats why she reacted that and she feared avdesh wrath

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Ya, I know still i feel few loose threads in the show

Its an Incomplete Love Story

Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Story was truncated very badly..Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle22Dreamygal301

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I don't agree that BJ has been punished appropriately. It is not as if she loves Avi the way Arpi does. If that was so then yes, this would have been adequate punishment. But for BJ, Avi might be person she "loved" most but she is not that much in love with him that this would destroy her. When it comes to a choice between her survival & Avi she would always choose herself. If she had loved Avi she would not have pushed him into dangerous situations all his life. 
If you all remember, she had forced Avi to go & get a weapons delivery even when there was a call from the police statiion to inform them about the trap that RV had laid. And inspite of Arpi's repeated requests to her she had not stopped him from going.
I think in the situation she has been left in , she will be sad for some time but she will use her brains & rebuild the gunda-samrajya with  new gundas. She has been left with the wealth to do it. She doesn't love anybody more than herself not even Avi.
About who will trust her now, who apart from PJ, Videsia, Dev & Pihu now know about BJ's truth ? And all of these have already stated their intentions to leave lallanpur ASAP. Also none of these people have any influence in the world of criminal politics  that use the services of BJ's gunda samrajya .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Ya, I know still i feel few loose threads in the show

Its an Incomplete Love Story

it is indeed an incomplete love story, everytime I think of it, I...AngryAngryAngryDeadDead

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Dii!!Hug

Hw r u??

Lovely idea dii !! Clap

I am keeping it short!!Ouch

Exms & guests r keeping me busy...AngryCry

Good-
There are many good...their first trip & fall..naino ki mat maniyo sequence..& maula mere sequence...all were so heavenly...Day Dreaming

Bad-
Night with Ranvijay episode...& Terrace scene..where Avdesh didn't trust Arpi..Cry

Ugly-
One episode where Pappu was alone with Arpi in room..& was dying to touch her..Dead
& BJ imagining Avi shirtless..& etc etc dat she thought...Angry Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swamini5Sidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
HI Dreamy Dear.
Hi meri pyari pyari CBBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,NanduBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink, PriyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,PrasuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,AshuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,Laxmi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hiii My sweetheart Vista DarlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
HugHugHugHugHug
you guys can't imagine how much I miss all of youCry but life has become very busy.
anyways let me come to the topc.

Good: Avi, Avi, Avi and everything about him ( except  him in bhiansbuddhi mode). Avita and the Gang
Bad: Ranvijay

Ugly: hmmm where should i start
Well no Avita SR. CV's mad Bhiyaji took akhand brahmcharya pratigya and they made sure that he stick to itUnhappy
Bhiyaji was truly a gem but he lived and died as bhainsbhuddhiAngry i think he was born with a pea brain and with time his handsome body developed really really wellBig smileEmbarrassed but brain remaind the same...Pea Size.
Bhaoji and her lust...well we all know so i don't want to waste time.
Lal Sigh.. bhiyaji was created to kill LS, he was the reason why ( we know it was BJ's chal but fBhaiyaji never get to know that)  the famous brahmacharya Pratigya.

End was really horrible...I am speechlessAngryOuch
Finally how can we forget that first SRWacko

Edited by MonyP - 31 May 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
mony di HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

how are you?Hug

are you taking care of urself Embarrassed

missing you alots Cry

love youHug

Vistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index