Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD (Page 3)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Back to you with my long commentLOL

Many beautiful & romantic scenes were in this show which acc to me, were awesome , rare & adorable.In many of them we cud see traces of ancient love  legends  & very old love stories.Believe me it s very difficult for me which choose between them. But I try to choose the best of them

Good

At first, totally agree with u one of the most beautiful scenes was drunk avdesh I loved him madly in that moment he so adorable & super hot( of course in real life I hate drunk ppl) but this guy was superb in  drunkenness .he was the most handsome drunken ever I had seen in my life 'he was drunk but he was totally conscious also.i loved this contrast  & yes when they were struggling for bandaging arpi's foot  & finally avi was won in this struggle 'meant arpita don't worry  I m here I ll protect u forever'Embarrassed

Second,  when they were rannig away from RV 'they were praying with clergy .Avdesh take her & turned around the Idol was too symbolic  & I loved that very much.Like he wanted  to protect her from  each misadventure in the world.Turning around a holy  place or saint object has root in   eastern  religious & culture & I always admired  this  holy  turning.

Third, when they get rid of  RV for someday ...was night & both of them were tired arpi wanted to sit on stone avdesh said to her  if u tired I take u in my arm again 'I loved  their dialogue.  avdesh said: Thaka tum  phirse god maie uttalai arpita ans to him: hum aap ki bojh bankhar nahi aap ki hamsafar banna jhat hai( very sorry for my poor hinglish but I wanted to say  the same in hindi).

Forth, before that accursed night ;Avdesh  had bought saree for arpita wanted her to try that. Arpita was crying &saying with her self Avdesh ji don't be late for approaching  me before it was very late. in fact she wanted to be union with him in that night but she cud'nt say him cos of shame & when that vamp woman like always disturb them & draw them out from each other arms arpi's Mangalsutr knotted to avis  chain'maybe they hint us that in this story love knots with bullet & waiting for the bloody end

Bad      

Ya dreamy  when arpita was torturing in jail was too painful for me.my heart was wrenching esp when avdsh was screaming arpi's name & crying hard but he cud'nt do anything & when he  saw pihu in temple he ran for her & rolled from stairs again he was screaming her name.                                                                                                                                                                            

Ugly

Bhuji's lusty look at avdesh  & Yes her nasty dream  I can never imagine in reality how a woman cud be voluptuous until she was dreamed such a disgusting dream about her brother in low.

Edited by chista - 26 May 2011 at 1:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalworldBenNevischatterboxDreamygal301PrashTyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

me back dreamy...Embarrassed

the good...  its the whole story which was good  and which got me hooked totally without missing a single episode.  the good was the character of avdesh who despite being a gunda stole everyones heart and made a place in everyones hearts.   the good  was the silent love story of  avdesh and arpita. the good was the innocence of  avdesh.  the good was this story was entirely avdesh.  i can go on and on but  basic is the whole story was good.

the bad..   bloopers of the story, key player  like lalsingh missing ROFL ( he better show up in some form or other now )   bad  was  the destiny of  avdesh and arpita who did not find happiness for long. the  bad was  rv's huge ego which caused his downfall. the bad was the way he treated arpita. again if i go on and on it wud be huge list

the ugly.  when  ur own family tries to destroy u and ur happiness.  bahuji's evil schemes destroyed the thakur khaandan and her so called love for avdesh destroyed his happiness and his love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisPrashTyoga23priyaDreamygal301

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
GOOD ONE
 good thing in  GKD is its first 15 epi.i must say the passion,aggresions  in this wonderfull couple is mindblowing.the way we get crazy abt avdhesh is example of ashish's gr88 acting
i just love GKD and miss gkd so muchCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
BAD ONE
bad thing.hmm... i don't like CV'S of gkd. because they get such a lovely couple but saara maza hi karaab kar diya. i mean their is less romance and more bhauji's drama... i just don't like it
we want avita but they show us something elseAngry
UGLY ONE
same as dramydi...
bhauji'a first ever dream.
she want to thay creepy thing with aviWinkLOLLOL
so shameless women she isAngry

@very nice posr dreamy di
Clap
Clap

Edited by danno - 26 May 2011 at 8:30am

chistaBenNevisPrashTyoga23priyaDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
err dreamy thats the way i had seen the whole story 

a story which had love romance passion deceptions betrayals lies mystery and tragedy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301PrashTyoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Sarah, darling!Clap

Love your answers, and you really picked a lot of goods. It makes me sad that such a beautiful story is rushed and ended like this. In fact the current end is like almost from another show, its not the GKD we've seen for the last 7 months!

All of us have wonderful memories of the show and the unique love story, which makes it all the hardler to swallow the current 'Pihu' character.

What woul have been a nice twist is for the gunda to turn his life around and be entitled to everything that is taken for granted.

chistaBenNevistalkie14PrashTyoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

err dreamy thats the way i had seen the whole story 

a story which had love romance passion deceptions betrayals lies mystery and tragedy

I was waiting for Lal Singh and lo and behold, you mention him!LOLLOL...I really hope for your sake, he is shown again before the end, the way the story is going Lal Singh will turn out to be Pihu's grandfather!!TongueWinkLOLLOLLOL

Aww I love your 'Ugly'...that it is the family. Which is true, Avdesh is so blinded by his Devi-like bhabi that he failed to see she is in fact a devil and because of this his happiness is destroyed - some would say he had a hand in it.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 25 May 2011 at 1:17pm

BenNevistalkie14PrashTyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
dreamy it was ugly which  had ur own family trying to ruin u

bad was the bloopers and  rv's huge ego and his torture of arpita

BenNevistalkie14PrashTyoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
heyy dii !!!!!HugHug

hw r u??

Sorry dii...I am having exms now...so will reply later...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love ya..Hug

BenNevistalkie14Dreamygal301yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index