Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

wow wow  wonderful topic ferdousClap

will back soon with my commentWink

Hi SarahHug

I know you will have something good, bad and ugly to say about GKD...WinkLOL

Ok, will be waiting to read...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Hey Dreamy
Good Topic

GKD forced me to write  and Avdesh & Arpita's character inspired me to write
All these while i had many thoughts in my mind but never penned it down.

They created magic on the screen

The scene which you r talking about... the first fight they have  after their marriage and scene when he is putting bandage on leg is awesome .I have must have watched that "N" number of time and still do.awesome scene.

The scene the bullet firing on Rv.The way he takes care of Arpita (in the Haveli) like a small kid wow secene

The Jail scene when he seeing his wife being tortured ...it touched my heart.

The terrace scene their last fight the whole episode was good.Especially when Avdesh confronts her about her night with Rv and when she agrees... theer is BG music playing of DOR "RiSTE BHAROSE CHAHAT YAKIN IN KO EK DIN DHALNA  HE HAI". The song keeps hitting my mind.

So many secnes...

Cannot write getting EmotionalCry

Hiya,

you are not the only one getting emotional!OuchUnhappy

Last week when I was doing this, I was looking up youtubes and etc and got so emotional. I love the balcony scene, the scene where he drove to her house in the night and stared up while crying, I love all those but now I cannot bear to see them...was so upset and felt like kicking those s**t for ending the show like this!!Angry

Wow us, that scene where Avdesh comes and see's Arpi being beaten, it's a real heartbreaker, but it was for dramatic purpose really. What I found really difficult to swallow was that she spent few days in jail, he moped around because his bhouji said she will deal with the matter!Angry

swamini5BenNevis

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy, U always come up with such unique titles love them. Here is my bit:

Good:

The days our Avita spent in the jungle away from Bhootni, haveli, RV and all. They really were getting to know each other getting to learn about each other. Avdhesh was learning what is was to live the life of a normal person away from all the crime and Arpi was learning to live happily with her hubby in kinds of circumstances that life brought about.

Bad

Ammaji death was painful. She was the silent character (well almost) in the show though crippled and unable to do much she had always been a pillar of strength for Avdesh. He always spilt all his sorrows and tears in front of her without holding anything back.

Ugly

Bhootni telling Arpita how much she hated the fact that she had come to the haveli being Avdhesh's wife when Arpi was struggling for her life hanging from the broken terrace. She never wanted her in the haveli in the first place. Bhootni's words were like a dagger being stabbed in Arpi's back she had trusted Bhootni  like and elder sister who would support her and be there for her in time of need but Bhootni had completely shattered that image in Arpi's mind. 

As the show is coming to an end becoming more sad and upsetting to watch. Just want to remember the few happy moments Avita spent together with each other.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55tukun2009swamini5VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-chatterbox

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Good post DThumbs Up

In a hurry to get to work...promise to comment in detail later this evening

Great to see you backSmile

Vista

BenNevisDreamygal301

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hey DreamyBig smile
U r back with ur Unique and wonderful TopicStar
Im very happy to see u back again on the forum after many weeks .Big smile

Today im not feeling well, feeling dizzy &bit sleepy again.
will come back later with my kinda very  long commentsLOL

Edited by BenNevis - 25 May 2011 at 5:38am

chistaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hi Dreamy, U always come up with such unique titles love them. Here is my bit:

Good:

The days our Avita spent in the jungle away from Bhootni, haveli, RV and all. They really were getting to know each other getting to learn about each other. Avdhesh was learning what is was to live the life of a normal person away from all the crime and Arpi was learning to live happily with her hubby in kinds of circumstances that life brought about.

Bad

Ammaji death was painful. She was the silent character (well almost) in the show though crippled and unable to do much she had always been a pillar of strength for Avdesh. He always spilt all his sorrows and tears in front of her without holding anything back.

Ugly

Bhootni telling Arpita how much she hated the fact that she had come to the haveli being Avdhesh's wife when Arpi was struggling for her life hanging from the broken terrace. She never wanted her in the haveli in the first place. Bhootni's words were like a dagger being stabbed in Arpi's back she had trusted Bhootni  like and elder sister who would support her and be there for her in time of need but Bhootni had completely shattered that image in Arpi's mind. 

As the show is coming to an end becoming more sad and upsetting to watch. Just want to remember the few happy moments Avita spent together with each other.Smile

Gauri,

ooo, love your good, bad and ugly.Clap

That first jungle scenes were very good, it showed what their life would be like without any bhootni, any gundagiri and etc. More importantly, that respite from bhootni's influence allowed Avita to get closer...remember that hug?Wink...It really touched Avdesh to the bones!LOL

Ammaji, yeah that was terrible but sacrifice must be made so Avdesh could find the truth.Confused

Gaurishahchista

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Res,...

Dreamy Di...u are awesome...!!!!

Wil be back to write by today...my keyboard is nt working...

M ol thru lappy...engineer is abt 2 come...\

Vil soon update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey DreamyBig smile
U r back with ur Unique and wonderful TopicStar
Im very happy to see u back again on the forum after many weeks .Big smile

Today im not feeling well, feeling dizzy &bit sleepy again.
will come back later with my kinda very  long commentsLOL

Hi Sow,

oh dear, still not well?OuchOuch...are you having the mini-heatwave up in Scotland?...we are and I know if it continues for too long I will end up with a massive migraine, and I've been free of them for some months now but then summer is always bad for me, all that heat, light, smog = Migraine!

Take care and come when you feel better, will keep an eye out for your post, I do enjoy them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index