Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD - Page 9

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Alll 😊
I am back again...
nice topic
I know we all have so many memories of gkd and now we all are sad that GKD have a painful end .

So Good Thing     When avdhesh reaches to the mandap and take Arpi with him i really like that it was a victory of true love i like it most 😍

Bad thing    RV torture Arpi in front of avdhesh it was very painful moment also when he arrested arpi and take her to the jail that was painful and the most painful was Avita never gets the life of peace 😭

Ugly       That wicked women very disgusting and dirty minded and most dirty was her dream stupid and cheap women who always see his brother in law with lust        sick...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hiee Dreamy Di…and Everyone🤗🤗

Sorry ..Im posting too late😭😭😭

Here is my tribute to GKD..😳

The Good:

The evergreen romance between them before their marriage. The balcony scene, their first ever eyelock, The moti mahal scene, Avi's sacrifice that he wont do anything as Arpi was getting married, the mandir scene and the letter scene.!! They were extremely beautiful. They didn't speak anything with each other yet their eyes spoke with each other. The scene where they dash each other and there is rain of pearls. He cldnt take eyes off her. He wanted to hold her, he looked so longingly at her but just cldnt do anything because of his pratigya. Their jungle scenes.. Their home sweet home…Awww….Banana romance ….

All the beautiful scenes of Avi and his merry men…the unbreakable bonding between them..friendship dipped with brotherly love!!! Outstanding!!!

In short…as everyone said…the story itself was powerful…An immortal love….

And how can I forget, Our on AST aka Ashish Sharma.. He was beyond perfection!!

The Bad:

1st name in the list of villains- Bahuji!! She was totally confused personality.. Did she really loved Avi???!! Or it was completely lust??? Its hard to describe her. But yes..the drama she did when Avita were about to have their SR, it was such a stupid scheme..that I wanted to bash her up thru TV screen. Then whenever she schemed against Avita.. She was devilish in true sense of the word. And yeah how can I forget RV..Just fr sake of an ego, he completely crashed Avita's world..!! He deserves to rot in hell.

Avi's first pratigya!! I can understand it was driven by emotions, but still he cldnt have once thought abt his wife, the girl with whom he recently married. Secondly, the rushed ending !! Why was Dev introduced??!! I just cldnt understand his purpose in the show!!!

Then Arpi's father and her good for nothing brothers!! They were of little help to Arpi and her mother… Their attitude towards them was irritating!!

How Cld I frget this??!! Arpi's torture in jail…. Third degree treatment for defending husband??? Rubbish…

The Ugly:

RV's deal with Arpi…Oh God!! Such a cheap deal!!! Though he didn't do anything. But he didn't had any respect for woman that too married woman. Fr a revenge, he made such kind of deal with Arpi. I don't have words to express such kind of move. But yeah he was disgusting!!!

Thats all by me😃

But Yeah..I throughly enjoyed the show..I smiled, i cried, I was angry to 😆 and laughed with it...😳😳

Love You GKD❤️