Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi dreamy hows u

suicide bit even i cudnt digest 

we were shown a lion in the beginning and he dies a coward's death this was not acceptable.

thats why i said let bahuji live in remorse whole life and with avdesh death she has no one. and as u say avdesh live as a better person for the society he wud in time forgive his bahuji but he left her in eternal guilt and remorse

he shut the door on her in the end

just read my bit  in update thread on this

Di,

it's not so much a coward's death, it's was a bolt out of the blue!!...I really think a better ending would have been him living.

As for bhootni, after such big betrayal the punishment is just. If he had lived I would have wanted him to kick her out, never to darken the haveli doors again and no I don't think he would have forgiven her and I doubt he would have spoken to her again, that would have been her punishment - death is too quick for her, she should suffer the loss of a loved one just as he is suffering.

oh well, it is only the ending that is a big gripe to me.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Hi JustTP😊

Thanks for listing your Good, bad and Ugly.

I agree what you said in the end that CVs consider suicide romantic. Unfortunatly it has been pounded into our psyche - from literature/films/oral tradition - from time immemorial that when two lovers get separated, then suicide is a romantic option rather than to go on living.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hello all

i dont agree that bhootni shud hv died in the end..  i agree with what  cvs portrayed as she being left alone to live her life with hatred of  avdesh who is no more there to forgive her. that is her punishment

and if u think she wud  have got over avdesh and rebuilt her empire thats wrong. her only love or lust or care was for avdesh as she entered the haveli as widowed bride and her object of affection was the only surviving male member of the haveli.

do u think ppl wud trust bahuji as she tended to  backstab ppl who are with her. she didnt stop to get rid of pandit who was her right hand man all these years.
she destroyed her own family so who wud trust her any more isnt it

if avdesh did live and she also lived sooner or later there were chances of avdesh forgiving her. but he left no chance as such and left her in remorse for life
so the end was right

except the suicide bit

swamini5 thumbnail
Good Morning CB

Suicide bit of Avdesh ya even i felt was not done'
I thought he  would die of bullet...
But Cv's thought otherwise

I don't understand why did they bring the new fly. to this show inculding Dev.

I am disappointed with the end.

As as Cb said Pihu's Character was not convincing at all..

I think they wasted the story and few of episodes... on these new characters

Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
morning swamin..  ya for a brave lion of lallanpur suicide bit was not acceptable., they depicted him as coward that way  i feel.

instead of bringin police scene the best end again wud be when pandit betrays bahuji after he hears abt her backstabbing him. for a moment i also thought in that ruins he wud free dev and pihu and bring them in front of  avdesh then a big confrontation and let lalsingh also come and tell his bit.  and shoot out at the end wud hv been perfect
no need of arpita's ghost

bahuji knew her game was up thats why she reacted that and she feared avdesh wrath
swamini5 thumbnail
Ya, I know still i feel few loose threads in the show

Its an Incomplete Love Story

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Story was truncated very badly..πŸ˜”
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't agree that BJ has been punished appropriately. It is not as if she loves Avi the way Arpi does. If that was so then yes, this would have been adequate punishment. But for BJ, Avi might be person she "loved" most but she is not that much in love with him that this would destroy her. When it comes to a choice between her survival & Avi she would always choose herself. If she had loved Avi she would not have pushed him into dangerous situations all his life. 
If you all remember, she had forced Avi to go & get a weapons delivery even when there was a call from the police statiion to inform them about the trap that RV had laid. And inspite of Arpi's repeated requests to her she had not stopped him from going.
I think in the situation she has been left in , she will be sad for some time but she will use her brains & rebuild the gunda-samrajya with  new gundas. She has been left with the wealth to do it. She doesn't love anybody more than herself not even Avi.
About who will trust her now, who apart from PJ, Videsia, Dev & Pihu now know about BJ's truth ? And all of these have already stated their intentions to leave lallanpur ASAP. Also none of these people have any influence in the world of criminal politics  that use the services of BJ's gunda samrajya .

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swamini5

Ya, I know still i feel few loose threads in the show

Its an Incomplete Love Story

it is indeed an incomplete love story, everytime I think of it, I...😑😑😑🀒🀒

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dii!!πŸ€—

Hw r u??

Lovely idea dii !! πŸ‘

I am keeping it short!!

Exms & guests r keeping me busy...😑😭

Good-
There are many good...their first trip & fall..naino ki mat maniyo sequence..& maula mere sequence...all were so heavenly...😍

Bad-
Night with Ranvijay episode...& Terrace scene..where Avdesh didn't trust Arpi..😭

Ugly-
One episode where Pappu was alone with Arpi in room..& was dying to touch her..🀒
& BJ imagining Avi shirtless..& etc etc dat she thought...😑 🀒