Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD - Page 4

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant topic! Let me see how much my memory scores here!

Good:

One of my favorite Episodes..its got to be October 27th..where Papa Rai comes to meet Arpi and tries to shoot her and Humara Avdesh breaks the door! That's one of my favorite scenes!😳

The Next one is for the first time we see khulke smiling...Oct 16th...Bheegi si Bhaagi si waala!😳

Bad:

When BJ and PJ make plans to kill Arpi 😔 And RV scheming as well...He was one hell of a character!

Ugly:

Its got to be where Avdesh doesn't trust Arpita...I hated the whole thing!

I shall come and post more if I remember!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail

awesome topic yaar...a bit busy now cuz we are moving...but im bookmarking and will return to it on saturday to give my thoughts 😃

JAZ

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post dreamy... Lets start with the good.. The best part of the show was AST himself for me.. Played to perfection... Loved the character..Loved his love story ,the stolen glances &  embarassment,The demanding husband,the jealous lover,the sorrowing widower..Loved the journey..Loved AS & TB's chemistry& comfort level...I will truly miss AST...
The bad was the decision Arpita took to spend a night with RV..In my mind it can never be justified... The ugly was Bahuji's lust for Avi.. I can truly understand it,but it was ugly
Edited by laxmi73 - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Areh Lax this topic  not posted by Vista, its Dreamy's darling. Please edit ur post again.
BTW aaj kal aap kyoum gayab rahthi hai re thu?
The forum  wont have much fun and masti without u.So please come to the forum and spend some quality time with us as much as u can.😉😃
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Vistaa & Dreamy!! and thanx Sow.. Computer was down.. Now I'm back Sow...
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey dreamy di.. 🤗

nice post..

will come back later & share my thoughts..
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i unres my post on page 3
fuzzyface thumbnail
Nice tribute 😃

The good
Well need I say more, it is none other than our hottie Avdesh Singh Thakur and his lovely hair 😍. The other would be Arpita sincerity in loving Avdesh.❤️ Also the other best thing is you guys in this forum, totally awesome bunch 🤗

The Bad
Hmmm Ranvijay Singh and his ego that clouded his judgment on truth and justice 🤢

The Ugly
Bhaoji lust YUCK! 🤢
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail

Nice thought dreamy THE GOOD- BAD –UGLY just will make us remember the entire show  once again

The GOOD

The whole story, sets, cast. I really like all the cast, each one performed as the character asked to especially Avdesh, Aprita, Bahuji & RV.  Nothing like to unfit every bits were in place.

As for the scenes , everyone  where Avi-Apri were together, their fisrt meet (how avi arrives out of flames), the second time at apri's house , they met  at Motimahal, when the first time they met alone at the temple as if THE GOD blessing them, when at Haweli BJ scolds arpi as  curse on Avi  and they meet in ammaji room, the night they spent together before their marriage , u know I keep going on the whole night. But the good about GKD will not be ended

So in short I can say I love the whole show, their love, fight, Bj evil plan, RV plan everything.

This show is the only show which made be crazy not for a single character but for everyone even the evil BJ & RV also.

The last good thing about the show I have meet all u frnds.

The BAD

Their first night after marriage, the night when she goes to Rv's house , the night she died (as if today my hope of apri alive is gone)

Also the bad charters were not given a proper ending like betaji, lalsingh only RV was punished by avi.

The show ending (so soon) , that 2 heading towards a tragic ending, like no avi-arpi together and no happy ending

The UGLY

BJ – From the day she had entered AVI life, his life & family has been in downside. First His father – Brother died, then she turned him into a gunda (although he has no evil inhim), his marriage-love and also even Shikha's marriage was at stake.

Hope so u all will agree with me

yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey Dreamy di 🤗

thanks for awesome post 👏 ⭐️ 👏

i really enjoyed  reading everyone post and they had written very well 👏 👏 👏

*RES*

My net is troubling alot so i will try to update my post before show ends 😳