Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD - Page 3

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sarah, darling!πŸ‘

Love your answers, and you really picked a lot of goods. It makes me sad that such a beautiful story is rushed and ended like this. In fact the current end is like almost from another show, its not the GKD we've seen for the last 7 months!

All of us have wonderful memories of the show and the unique love story, which makes it all the hardler to swallow the current 'Pihu' character.

What woul have been a nice twist is for the gunda to turn his life around and be entitled to everything that is taken for granted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

err dreamy thats the way i had seen the whole story 

a story which had love romance passion deceptions betrayals lies mystery and tragedy

I was waiting for Lal Singh and lo and behold, you mention him!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I really hope for your sake, he is shown again before the end, the way the story is going Lal Singh will turn out to be Pihu's grandfather!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww I love your 'Ugly'...that it is the family. Which is true, Avdesh is so blinded by his Devi-like bhabi that he failed to see she is in fact a devil and because of this his happiness is destroyed - some would say he had a hand in it.
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dreamy it was ugly which  had ur own family trying to ruin u

bad was the bloopers and  rv's huge ego and his torture of arpita
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy dii !!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

hw r u??

Sorry dii...I am having exms now...so will reply later...😳😳

Love ya..πŸ€—
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

dreamy it was ugly which  had ur own family trying to ruin u

bad was the bloopers and  rv's huge ego and his torture of arpita

oops, sorry Di, typo.

If you had a choice and lal singh came back, what would he do? he started off as the biggest villain and now he is like a mouse, actually more like an ant!πŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jes_jade

heyy dii !!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

hw r u??

Sorry dii...I am having exms now...so will reply later...😳😳

Love ya..πŸ€—

Jessie,πŸ€—

good luck. Hope you can make the time to quickly give your very own tribute to the show.😊
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey DreamyπŸ˜ƒ
Atlast here im with my opinion about the most awesome and wonderful show GKD⭐️

Good:

Whatever  the scenes of Avita whether its their romance or arguements ,supporting each other through thick and thin, whatever they been since the show started.I loved each and every moment of them.
Their bonding when they been through the tests and turbulations.πŸ‘β­οΈ

THe awesome four whom we should never forget , without them Avita incomplete. If Avita was there as wife&husband , its just coz of these fantastic four.⭐️ 

Ammaji is the one of the  characters i love the most.  Though she was crippled and couldn't do anything, still she was  there for Avi all the time , though she was bit angry with him, but at the end of the day ,she was just like everything for him to share his happyness, or grief or pain whatever, he feels, someone there for him to share every thing. I really love the bonding .( me like to see my son does the same when he grown up like AviπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ)πŸ‘β­οΈ

Simple is another character who was bold and beatiful girl with brains. She was the perfect Example of the modern girl, who can express her views and implements without any doubt , full of confidence and the respect  and care for  her MIL.⭐️

RV before he changed his attitude towards Avita was one of the things i really liked it the way he tried to change Avi's path but in the middle as the LS the lead villian become just like a mouse , the CV's changed their plot and made him the one of the lead Villians of the show.
His words before Avi shot at him are the mindblowing action and dialogues of the show, where we can see no one dared to show the real face of this Lallanpur Bhayyaji .He got the guts though its nearly his death . But wished to see him telling Avi about how Bj made deal with him for Arpita's arrest with proof(the convo they had must be recorded when BJ handed over his gun)

BAD:
Rai's family:
As we have seen the starting epis where Papa Rai's ugly behaviour with Mama Rai , the way he was shouting and raising his hand , its nothing but domestic violence which being women we shouldn't tolerate. Though Papa Rai's position , money more over the mama Rai's nature letting him to do whatever he wanted to do. Its really shame, being a well educated, in good position in the society still behaves like an animal inside the home, truely condemened.
The two Rai brothers r also no less , though they wont behave like their father but still no respect for their mother , who gave birth to them, raised them and looking after them till now.I really hate ppl who dont have respect for their parents , even when they does some mistakes.

BJ:
Not just her lusty feelings for Avi, but also her all wicked schemes that taken innocent lives, and the way she forced Avi to deal everything in life with gun as there r plenty of options to deal with the problems. The hatread she filled in him for the enemies even he doesn't know their face, their real nature, the motivation behind the killings, she just forced an innocent and pure soul  to go against his mum.As she been the care taker of the family since she entered , there was some kinda pressure as we can see in real life some vulnerable children t,hough they dont like to do some of the things, still they does coz of fear, obliged  and can't say no as she been looking after his family.😑
But me believes the circumstances made her as bad person that we watching her since she entered into the show.

RV was the one character i had some sympathy being a respected police officer, honest and brave and have very good reputation, still could not beat a gunda in his own plans. The defeat each time he suffered a lot as his fame and name was drowned , more over BJ's bribery to the Official made his life like hell.
Here he is the victim of someones  bribery and the corruption in the department made the Gunadagiri jindabad. Honestly telling, he tried his best but in the last phase he was the true opponent to BJ, as he knows Avi brainless but BJ was behind him whatever he doing. I wished him to expose BJ, but unfortunately the PH had to close the show, and he got another show, the Cv's didn't do that. 😑

I dont like to talk about Tanmay and Natte as they done bad things but still  like to say they r just comic jerks.

Ugly:
Even when she knows Avi treats her like mother and how much he loves Arpita, if she really loved him , then, she would care for his love and let them  live in peace and happyness.
But how can she justifies herself as a true lover of Avi?(Please forget her as his bhabi for a moment and think as a girl who got married to a stranger even didn't talk to her husband before  and knows nothing about him.
As a young girl she had her own dreams just like to marry a prince(husbandπŸ˜†)and married happily ever after.How can she care some one or love or dream about a man even she didn't see him properly , never talked before , then why would she cry for his death.Its really hard for her as her husband was just like a stranger.Her dreams about Avi is OK without her lusty feelings, as she never seen a man in her life and she been watching him since his adolescence and grew  up like friends , they shared every thing like sorrow, pain, and happyness together.
But each others perspective is different. He treated her like mother. But haven't met a man before, as the customs of their families never let a widow to marry (just like child widow) again she couldn't bear the thought of her dreams shattered in just an eye blink.
She want to be modern, with her kinda love for good appearance , caring each of the family members, looking after money matters, brain behind each and every thing, she almost proved herself being worth to be a good wife, though her brain always thinks evil in case of Avita.But before Arpi entered into her life, BJ has earned a good name in the haweli in the eyes of everyone.
"Bhojyeshu matha, karyeshu dasi, karaneshu manthri, kshamaya dharitri, but could not fulfill sayaneshu rambha", as she want to  marry him, though she was SIL in relationship, but a complete stranger to his Bro& Avi before she entered as dhulhan.She built her dreams around  him as her husband and does everything for him but only one thing left "shayaneshu rambha,  though the lusty feelings for us as we love avita together, but what about her dreams that she had for years before Arpi entered into Avi's life?
Me feel sometime sympathitic with her behaviour.But her schemes even after she knows the truth that Avi loves only Arpi, and he treats his bhabi as mother.Its really disgusting.😑

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dreamy what a fabulous post. I will come back and give my reply in more details. For now, Avita is awesome for their sincere love. 
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Post!
Hmm so i guess the good part is the days Arpita and Avdesh were alone trying to run away from Ranvijay..i know they were runnign away and that was bad...but thr relationship was sooo cute in those days..and the evil bhootni was not thr

Bad:
I guess the torture of Arpita was really hard to see. But it really got the point through. I felt sooo bad for her. The scenes seemed very real eveyrone acted soo well.

Ugly:
I guess most of the scenes associated with Bhootni were ugly she was always up for some dirty work. Not to say that i have a problem with teh actress...i think she was an amazing villain and did a superb job at it. Which is why we are able to hate the scenes with her..the hate is in some way good cuz it reflects that the evilness is delivered properly
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Dreamy πŸ€—

So nice to see u and Ur post back on the forum πŸ˜ƒ Very nice topic πŸ‘ Wud love to share my views on this.

The Good

The best thing about GKD was the silent love that both Avi n Arpi shared. Guess we saw this for the first time on the television screens that a couple fell in Love n got married without sahring a single word with each other 😳 That thing touched me. The balcony scene of GKD wud always remain the closest to my heart 😍

The Bad

The bad thing was to see Arpi on RV's bed in a wedding attire. Ya i know she did this to save the honour of her husband and family but guess that was the only twist of te show, which annoyed me n i still cannot stomach it. The whole saga of Avita's misery began from there. 😭

The Ugly

Well the only Ugly thing in the show is Bj n her evil lusty desires n deeds 🀒 Never hated someone so much. I too wud congratulate Nivedita Bhattacharya for portraying it so well. She made us hate her to the core. Dreamy, I cudnt stop laughing at those line... "Imagine her n Avi undressed" Started thinking, was there any scene as such ...how come did i miss it. Me n my bloopers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But thats definitely the Ugly thing of the show. And the Ugliest was seeing all the plans of Bj succeeding 🀒 

Am gonna miss this show like anything πŸ˜”