The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Dreamy, U always come up with such unique titles love them. Here is my bit:

Good:

The days our Avita spent in the jungle away from Bhootni, haveli, RV and all. They really were getting to know each other getting to learn about each other. Avdhesh was learning what is was to live the life of a normal person away from all the crime and Arpi was learning to live happily with her hubby in kinds of circumstances that life brought about.

Bad

Ammaji death was painful. She was the silent character (well almost) in the show though crippled and unable to do much she had always been a pillar of strength for Avdesh. He always spilt all his sorrows and tears in front of her without holding anything back.

Ugly

Bhootni telling Arpita how much she hated the fact that she had come to the haveli being Avdhesh's wife when Arpi was struggling for her life hanging from the broken terrace. She never wanted her in the haveli in the first place. Bhootni's words were like a dagger being stabbed in Arpi's back she had trusted Bhootni  like and elder sister who would support her and be there for her in time of need but Bhootni had completely shattered that image in Arpi's mind. 

As the show is coming to an end becoming more sad and upsetting to watch. Just want to remember the few happy moments Avita spent together with each other.๐Ÿ˜Š

Good post D๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In a hurry to get to work...promise to comment in detail later this evening

Great to see you back๐Ÿ˜Š

Vista

Hey Dreamy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U r back with ur Unique and wonderful Topicโญ๏ธ
Im very happy to see u back again on the forum after many weeks .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today im not feeling well, feeling dizzy &bit sleepy again.
will come back later with my kinda very  long comments๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hi Dreamy, U always come up with such unique titles love them. Here is my bit:

Good:

The days our Avita spent in the jungle away from Bhootni, haveli, RV and all. They really were getting to know each other getting to learn about each other. Avdhesh was learning what is was to live the life of a normal person away from all the crime and Arpi was learning to live happily with her hubby in kinds of circumstances that life brought about.

Bad

Ammaji death was painful. She was the silent character (well almost) in the show though crippled and unable to do much she had always been a pillar of strength for Avdesh. He always spilt all his sorrows and tears in front of her without holding anything back.

Ugly

Bhootni telling Arpita how much she hated the fact that she had come to the haveli being Avdhesh's wife when Arpi was struggling for her life hanging from the broken terrace. She never wanted her in the haveli in the first place. Bhootni's words were like a dagger being stabbed in Arpi's back she had trusted Bhootni  like and elder sister who would support her and be there for her in time of need but Bhootni had completely shattered that image in Arpi's mind. 

As the show is coming to an end becoming more sad and upsetting to watch. Just want to remember the few happy moments Avita spent together with each other.๐Ÿ˜Š

Gauri,

ooo, love your good, bad and ugly.๐Ÿ‘

That first jungle scenes were very good, it showed what their life would be like without any bhootni, any gundagiri and etc. More importantly, that respite from bhootni's influence allowed Avita to get closer...remember that hug?๐Ÿ˜‰...It really touched Avdesh to the bones!๐Ÿ˜†

Ammaji, yeah that was terrible but sacrifice must be made so Avdesh could find the truth.๐Ÿ˜•
Res,...

Dreamy Di...u are awesome...!!!!

Wil be back to write by today...my keyboard is nt working...

M ol thru lappy...engineer is abt 2 come...\

Vil soon update
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey Dreamy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U r back with ur Unique and wonderful Topicโญ๏ธ
Im very happy to see u back again on the forum after many weeks .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today im not feeling well, feeling dizzy &bit sleepy again.
will come back later with my kinda very  long comments๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Sow,

oh dear, still not well?...are you having the mini-heatwave up in Scotland?...we are and I know if it continues for too long I will end up with a massive migraine, and I've been free of them for some months now but then summer is always bad for me, all that heat, light, smog = Migraine!

Take care and come when you feel better, will keep an eye out for your post, I do enjoy them.

Back to you with my long comment๐Ÿ˜†

Many beautiful & romantic scenes were in this show which acc to me, were awesome , rare & adorable.In many of them we cud see traces of ancient love  legends  & very old love stories.Believe me it s very difficult for me which choose between them. But I try to choose the best of them

Good

At first, totally agree with u one of the most beautiful scenes was drunk avdesh I loved him madly in that moment he so adorable & super hot( of course in real life I hate drunk ppl) but this guy was superb in  drunkenness .he was the most handsome drunken ever I had seen in my life 'he was drunk but he was totally conscious also.i loved this contrast  & yes when they were struggling for bandaging arpi's foot  & finally avi was won in this struggle 'meant arpita don't worry  I m here I ll protect u forever'๐Ÿ˜ณ

Second,  when they were rannig away from RV 'they were praying with clergy .Avdesh take her & turned around the Idol was too symbolic  & I loved that very much.Like he wanted  to protect her from  each misadventure in the world.Turning around a holy  place or saint object has root in   eastern  religious & culture & I always admired  this  holy  turning.

Third, when they get rid of  RV for someday ...was night & both of them were tired arpi wanted to sit on stone avdesh said to her  if u tired I take u in my arm again 'I loved  their dialogue.  avdesh said: Thaka tum  phirse god maie uttalai arpita ans to him: hum aap ki bojh bankhar nahi aap ki hamsafar banna jhat hai( very sorry for my poor hinglish but I wanted to say  the same in hindi).

Forth, before that accursed night ;Avdesh  had bought saree for arpita wanted her to try that. Arpita was crying &saying with her self Avdesh ji don't be late for approaching  me before it was very late. in fact she wanted to be union with him in that night but she cud'nt say him cos of shame & when that vamp woman like always disturb them & draw them out from each other arms arpi's Mangalsutr knotted to avis  chain'maybe they hint us that in this story love knots with bullet & waiting for the bloody end

Bad      

Ya dreamy  when arpita was torturing in jail was too painful for me.my heart was wrenching esp when avdsh was screaming arpi's name & crying hard but he cud'nt do anything & when he  saw pihu in temple he ran for her & rolled from stairs again he was screaming her name.                                                                                                                                                                            

Ugly

Bhuji's lusty look at avdesh  & Yes her nasty dream  I can never imagine in reality how a woman cud be voluptuous until she was dreamed such a disgusting dream about her brother in low.

Edited by chista - 12 years ago

me back dreamy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

the good...  its the whole story which was good  and which got me hooked totally without missing a single episode.  the good was the character of avdesh who despite being a gunda stole everyones heart and made a place in everyones hearts.   the good  was the silent love story of  avdesh and arpita. the good was the innocence of  avdesh.  the good was this story was entirely avdesh.  i can go on and on but  basic is the whole story was good.

the bad..   bloopers of the story, key player  like lalsingh missing ๐Ÿคฃ ( he better show up in some form or other now )   bad  was  the destiny of  avdesh and arpita who did not find happiness for long. the  bad was  rv's huge ego which caused his downfall. the bad was the way he treated arpita. again if i go on and on it wud be huge list

the ugly.  when  ur own family tries to destroy u and ur happiness.  bahuji's evil schemes destroyed the thakur khaandan and her so called love for avdesh destroyed his happiness and his love.

GOOD ONE
 good thing in  GKD is its first 15 epi.i must say the passion,aggresions  in this wonderfull couple is mindblowing.the way we get crazy abt avdhesh is example of ashish's gr88 acting
i just love GKD and miss gkd so much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
BAD ONE
bad thing.hmm... i don't like CV'S of gkd. because they get such a lovely couple but saara maza hi karaab kar diya. i mean their is less romance and more bhauji's drama... i just don't like it
we want avita but they show us something else๐Ÿ˜ก
UGLY ONE
same as dramydi...
bhauji'a first ever dream.
she want to thay creepy thing with avi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
so shameless women she is๐Ÿ˜ก

@very nice posr dreamy di
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
Edited by danno - 12 years ago
err dreamy thats the way i had seen the whole story 

a story which had love romance passion deceptions betrayals lies mystery and tragedy