When Jacqueline thought of quitting Bollywood

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

May 25, 2011 12:19:43 PM IST
Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

Today Jacqueline Fernandez is hot and happening all over again with multiple projects in her kitty. However there was a time during the middle of last year when things weren't quite working well for on the Bollywood scene. With both ALADIN and JAANE KAHAN SE AAYI HAI not doing well at the box office, she had started feeling a little let down when it came to her future prospects in Bollywood. 

"Well, to be honest the entire waiting period was possibly the most difficult time for me," confesses Jackie who didn't have a single release to her name in the year gone by, "I know this feeling is the same for everyone out here in the industry who is trying to make it big but then for me I feel it was a tad more difficult since I am pretty much on my own with no connections whatsoever."

Things reached to such a point for her that Jackie even contemplated quitting the industry. 

"Yes, I did get to a point where I felt that perhaps Bollywood scene wasn't really there for me. I thought of moving out of this all and step into something altogether different. However it was my friend circle that stayed on to be my support system. They encouraged me to hang on and said that it was just a matter of time. Glad I listened to them," she smiles. 

Resultantly, while Jackie is now gearing up for the release of MURDER 2 on 8th July, she would also be joining the cast and crew of HOUSEFULL 2 which goes on floors in the first week of June.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bechari! I did like her an Aladin, but her item song in Housefull, was cool but she dressed very poorly
seemarao2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love jacquline.she is very gorgeous
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ah, man she really should have retired! And since when did she become hot  and happening 😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awww i like jackie!! she was good in Aladin and JKSAH! 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She needs to have patient...not every one is gonna start off famous by their debut. Maybe she should work on her acting, because no one is noticing her!  It takes one film to make you get noticed and loved and hyped or whatever. So far, I don't see why she should be hyped, she has no special talent. I have seen her film Aladein. But I loved her in the item song from Housefull...she can dance! 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I liked her in JKSAH and I liked her item number in Housefull. Jacqueline needs to be patient, lots of actors and actresses struggled in their careers. It happens