Gunahon Ka Devta

GKD2 & FF

banhi2011 Groupbie
banhi2011
banhi2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys...

I m writing this post for imagine.

May b they have the valid reason for ending GKD as per Ashish there will be no chance of GKD2.and I m agree with this that GKD2 cannot make a strong foot print like GKD has done.
So I have a suggestion for them , they can make another love story by casting Ashish and Tanvi.because they both have on screen as well as off screen chemistry very well.

Both have huge fan following and at the same time GKD craze is there. So Channel will get good TRPs also.

If they want good love story they can view our forum for FF,some forum member has written great FF,channel can take  inspiration from those FF.

It will be a pleasure for us 2 watch them together once again.

What say guys?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3joliefilleBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
hey banhi nice thought dear but i don't think that they have enough mind to understand the value of ur suggestion, n ya i agree with u anything can''t replace our gkd but still we want ashvi as avita , hope they give as n tb good reason to cum togeda again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banhi2011BenNevisyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

hey banhi nice thought dear but i don't think that they have enough mind to understand the value of ur suggestion, n ya i agree with u anything can''t replace our gkd but still we want ashvi as avita , hope they give as n tb good reason to cum togeda again.

Jo di is mentioning abt desire Tongue Wink

chalo chalo start new FF Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleBenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hey BanhiBig smile
Yaar, if we write a petition or something , me feel it wont work as we all knew that AS didn't like to do anything like GKD2.
Me feeling even he dont want to do his new project with Tanvi immediately, though they both got good  chemistry on/off screen.
One more thing im thinking he will do a film rather than a show., which he always like to prefer to telly.
But it will not be on Imagine, where they give abrupt ending to the  good shows for their reality showsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleSidda8

Gkdlover Groupbie
Gkdlover
Gkdlover

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
No guys..AS replied me dat he myt do GKD2!!we jus hav 2 start mailing imagine guys hlp plz!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille

Gkdlover Groupbie
Gkdlover
Gkdlover

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
No guys..AS replied me dat he myt do GKD2!!we jus hav 2 start mailing imagine!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index