Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Pic From EXIDE Battery Ad Shoot. (Page 5)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Arre mazaak kar rahi hain...Sam bata na kis film ki hai yeh tasweer?

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Oh dear, we're back to square one arent we.

Errmm, no I'm not lying, I think my post was quite explicit as to what it implied. Nothing ambiguous about it. and how on earth am I mocking Salman khan if I implied that he's gay? did I call him a loser for being gay or bi? There's nothing wrong in having different sexual orientations. Would you have a problem if I joked about him looking at a girl? no you wouldnt.

Please post a million pictured about Kalki kissing girls, I dont see how that would offend me. I'm not insecure about sexual orientation unlike you.

ya i forgot... u dnt mind calling kalki a lesbian... but u will fry up wen katrina is named as GOLDDIGGER... LOL
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

^^ Ermm first of all, when did I call her a lesbian? She's just kissing a girl in the movie, so what's the big deal? and even if she is a lesbian, what's wrong with that? Yes I will get all fried up if someone calls Katrina a gold digger because that has a negative connotation but what's so negative in being a lesbian?

Ruky - the scene is from Shaitaan, a movie prodcued by Anuhav Sinha. 

Wow... Ma'am... All RIGHT n WRONG are for WOMEN only... Not for any MEN... LOL

U Talking ABOUT Negative CONNOTATION - A connotation is a commonly understood, subjective cultural and/or emotional association that some word or phrase carries, in addition to the word or phrase's explicit or literal meaning. A connotation is frequently described as either positive or negative, with regards to its pleasing or displeasing emotional connection.

U Can Call a Person Gay/Lesbian if that person has That Kind Of SEXUAL ORIENTATION... by the word of RIGHT n WRONG DICTIONARY which u open for KATRINA...

But just coz u don't like a Person like u dnt like Salman... Calling Him GAY... or making his Gay Jokes... is Also a WRONG on ur part...

U talking about What's wrong if a person is Gay/Lesbian... showing ur right approach to the people who are having these kind of orientation... but but but... 

It's U only... Who Make FUN of THIS Very SEXUAL ORIENTATION... Even if Salman is Standing with Other actor, he is gay... He is smiling n standing with male actor - he is gay... and in dis thread also... u came n just hint at that he is looking at oder guy standing back as if he is charging his batteries...

U Talking AbOUT Right n Wrong is totally a joke 2 me... LOL
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1ruky786

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Okay let me get this straight (excuse the pun). There is a difference between joking and mocking. I talk about everyone being gay, check out my comments on Deepika and Bipasha's hugging pic, SRK-Hritiks pic, SRK/Hrtitik/ Arjun's pic, Deepika/Sonam's KWW episode. The only reason I joke about Salman Khan being gay is because it riles up his fans, period. No Deepika, Sonam, SRK, Hritik fan jumped on me when I made those comments hence I barely ever make them. The more fans get annoyed at my comments, the more I annoy them with those comments because I dont ever get how they think I'm being serious about my claims. 

Ahaan... SweetHeart u an Angel... wow... i m impressed...Clap

Now i will also JOKE about how katy's is GOLDDIGGER... how she get's into salman's life... initial hard work she did... HOPE my jokes won't offend u... as i am sure u will also believe "I M NOT SERIOUS"...Wink

We both will enjoy... u with ur jokes... i with my jokes... BOLO TARA RA RA RA...Dancing
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1ruky786DevilsKick

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Yeah you go ahead and do that. Your posts reek of insecurities about Salman, you aint fooling nobody. I dont know about you but most members are sensible enough to understand the difference between joking and mocking. Please go ahead and write whatever you want. Thumbs Up

Hailla... u do so its JOKING... i do so its MOCKING...ClapCryCry

Main karoon toh  Saala Character Dheela hai... haan... Main Karoon toh Saala Character Dheela hai.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top