Salman Khan Pic From EXIDE Battery Ad Shoot. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

She kissed a girl? Pft! Big deal...🀣

The DEAL is

Jo hai usey Bolo... No Problem... Jo Nahin hai Usey Na Bolo... just coz u dnt like so u will label him dat...πŸ˜†
Arre mazaak kar rahi hain...Sam bata na kis film ki hai yeh tasweer?
Originally posted by eraser

Oh dear, we're back to square one arent we.

Errmm, no I'm not lying, I think my post was quite explicit as to what it implied. Nothing ambiguous about it. and how on earth am I mocking Salman khan if I implied that he's gay? did I call him a loser for being gay or bi? There's nothing wrong in having different sexual orientations. Would you have a problem if I joked about him looking at a girl? no you wouldnt.

Please post a million pictured about Kalki kissing girls, I dont see how that would offend me. I'm not insecure about sexual orientation unlike you.

ya i forgot... u dnt mind calling kalki a lesbian... but u will fry up wen katrina is named as GOLDDIGGER... πŸ˜†
^^ Ermm first of all, when did I call her a lesbian? She's just kissing a girl in the movie, so what's the big deal? and even if she is a lesbian, what's wrong with that? Yes I will get all fried up if someone calls Katrina a gold digger because that has a negative connotation but what's so negative in being a lesbian?

Ruky - the scene is from Shaitaan, a movie prodcued by Anuhav Sinha. 
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago

^^ Ermm first of all, when did I call her a lesbian? She's just kissing a girl in the movie, so what's the big deal? and even if she is a lesbian, what's wrong with that? Yes I will get all fried up if someone calls Katrina a gold digger because that has a negative connotation but what's so negative in being a lesbian?

Ruky - the scene is from Shaitaan, a movie prodcued by Anuhav Sinha. 

Wow... Ma'am... All RIGHT n WRONG are for WOMEN only... Not for any MEN... πŸ˜†

U Talking ABOUT Negative CONNOTATION - A connotation is a commonly understood, subjective cultural and/or emotional association that some word or phrase carries, in addition to the word or phrase's explicit or literal meaning. A connotation is frequently described as either positive or negative, with regards to its pleasing or displeasing emotional connection.

U Can Call a Person Gay/Lesbian if that person has That Kind Of SEXUAL ORIENTATION... by the word of RIGHT n WRONG DICTIONARY which u open for KATRINA...

But just coz u don't like a Person like u dnt like Salman... Calling Him GAY... or making his Gay Jokes... is Also a WRONG on ur part...

U talking about What's wrong if a person is Gay/Lesbian... showing ur right approach to the people who are having these kind of orientation... but but but... 

It's U only... Who Make FUN of THIS Very SEXUAL ORIENTATION... Even if Salman is Standing with Other actor, he is gay... He is smiling n standing with male actor - he is gay... and in dis thread also... u came n just hint at that he is looking at oder guy standing back as if he is charging his batteries...

U Talking AbOUT Right n Wrong is totally a joke 2 me... πŸ˜†
Okay let me get this straight (excuse the pun). There is a difference between joking and mocking. I talk about everyone being gay, check out my comments on Deepika and Bipasha's hugging pic, SRK-Hritiks pic, SRK/Hrtitik/ Arjun's pic, Deepika/Sonam's KWW episode. The only reason I joke about Salman Khan being gay is because it riles up his fans, period. No Deepika, Sonam, SRK, Hritik fan jumped on me when I made those comments hence I barely ever make them. The more fans get annoyed at my comments, the more I annoy them with those comments because I dont ever get how they think I'm being serious about my claims. 

Okay let me get this straight (excuse the pun). There is a difference between joking and mocking. I talk about everyone being gay, check out my comments on Deepika and Bipasha's hugging pic, SRK-Hritiks pic, SRK/Hrtitik/ Arjun's pic, Deepika/Sonam's KWW episode. The only reason I joke about Salman Khan being gay is because it riles up his fans, period. No Deepika, Sonam, SRK, Hritik fan jumped on me when I made those comments hence I barely ever make them. The more fans get annoyed at my comments, the more I annoy them with those comments because I dont ever get how they think I'm being serious about my claims. 

Ahaan... SweetHeart u an Angel... wow... i m impressed...πŸ‘

Now i will also JOKE about how katy's is GOLDDIGGER... how she get's into salman's life... initial hard work she did... HOPE my jokes won't offend u... as i am sure u will also believe "I M NOT SERIOUS"...πŸ˜‰

We both will enjoy... u with ur jokes... i with my jokes... BOLO TARA RA RA RA...
Yeah you go ahead and do that. Your posts reek of insecurities about Salman, you aint fooling nobody. I dont know about you but most members are sensible enough to understand the difference between joking and mocking. Please go ahead and write whatever you want. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah you go ahead and do that. Your posts reek of insecurities about Salman, you aint fooling nobody. I dont know about you but most members are sensible enough to understand the difference between joking and mocking. Please go ahead and write whatever you want. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hailla... u do so its JOKING... i do so its MOCKING...πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Main karoon toh  Saala Character Dheela hai... haan... Main Karoon toh Saala Character Dheela hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah sure, if you say so. πŸ˜ƒ