Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Eraser

Jaar yeh RUKHSAR Battery pe atak gayi... just pm her n tell wht we talking in battery terms πŸ˜†
Yes I get it now. But no, I wasnt commenting on Salman's battery size, I was talking about battery power. and I dont know what Kalki has to do with this topic πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Yes I get it now. But no, I wasnt commenting on Salman's battery size, I was talking about battery power. and I dont know what Kalki has to do with this topic πŸ˜†

Wow, Very Fast reaction... Very Smart Answer 2 Defend Kalki... Ahaan... Ladki Bahut Smart hai jaar...

SweetHeart... u Talking About What IRRELEVANT POST About KALKI doing in this thread... I guess u shud ask urself... who always post out of the topic things...πŸ˜†

This thread isn't asking BATTERY POWER of SALMAN KHAN...  U Bring IRRELEVANCE... now bear with Mine... its just a start πŸ˜‰
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
What a Fine Way to CHARGE ur BATTERIES... πŸ€£

Yes, thank you, I am a very smart girl.

First of all, this topic is about Salman Khan, so of course I would talk about Salman Khan. and it's about a battery ad shoot so I was talking about batteries and battery power. I dont know how it's not relevant to the topic? In fact, this is the most on-topic I have ever been in my life πŸ˜†

When there is a topic about Kalki and a mosquito bite ad shoot, then yeah you can post as many pics of hers as you'd like.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Eraser

U Bring out Gay Jokes... ahaan... very fond of... w8 i post the kiss pic of Kalki with her Female co-star πŸ€£
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Yes, thank you, I am a very smart girl.

First of all, this topic is about Salman Khan, so of course I would talk about Salman Khan. and it's about a battery ad shoot so I was talking about batteries and battery power. I dont know how it's not relevant to the topic? In fact, this is the most on-topic I have ever been in my life πŸ˜†

When there is a topic about Kalki and a mosquito bite ad shoot, then yeah you can post as many pics of hers as you'd like.

From the way he's looking at that guy, looks like his battery is very much alive πŸ˜†

A Big LIAR ::::::::::::::: U were not talking about BATTERIES... ::: u Were hinting as Salman is a GAY... which u do in every Salman TOPIC... which is IRRELAVANT πŸ˜›

Very Smartly address the KALKI issue... y nt to elaborate my points of kalki  πŸ˜†
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Eraser

A Big Fan of KALKI... no doubt y she cracks Gay jokes in Salman Thread... Enjoy ur fav. kissing in dis video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYV3VH4xUM[/YOUTUBE]

VIDEO ka SNAPSHOT hi kaafi hai... πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She kissed a girl? Pft! Big deal...🀣
Oh dear, we're back to square one arent we.

Errmm, no I'm not lying, I think my post was quite explicit as to what it implied. Nothing ambiguous about it. and how on earth am I mocking Salman khan if I implied that he's gay? did I call him a loser for being gay or bi? There's nothing wrong in having different sexual orientations. Would you have a problem if I joked about him looking at a girl? no you wouldnt.

Please post a million pictured about Kalki kissing girls, I dont see how that would offend me. I'm not insecure about sexual orientation unlike you.