Uttaran

what if jogi hear this mother-daughter conversation - Page 2

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

She was always innocent, she is like gangajal, usko chhu kar sab paap dhul jate hain aur punya me badal jate hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tappu is bholi bhali pagli ladki who trusted these ppl again and again and they broke her trust repeatedlyπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mikku87

i have a serious doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
what will be jogi's reaction if he happen to hear all this icchaa -damini conversations?
especally which damini explained with the example of snake and allπŸ˜†.now damini is a mahan athma in jogi's eyes who is thinking thinking about tapu's well being even when her own daughter is in  hospital and is very serious...hmmm.will his attitude towards them change?just a doubt

Jogi is a very righteous man so he will definitely appreciate the wisdom Damini is giving to Ichcha especially the example of as you mentioned. If you can remember in that whole scenario Damini had said very profound thing...She asked Ichcha not to stop loving Tapasya nor to stop her childhood love of Tapasya but asked her to take neccessary steps against Tapasya whenever she tries to come between her and her husband Veer. She only asked her to raise her hood to warn Tapasya off but not to bite Tapasya in a way to harm her. I am sure Jogi will definitely appreciat einfact respect her Damini more for these wise words in which Damini just asked Ichcha to save her relationship at the sametime continue to love Tapasya...instead of asking Ichcha tot ake revenge or hold grudge against Tapasya...
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinju02

If you are a Parent you wouldn't have written like that, every parent's their child is more important.  Tapasya as a child should have realized it than falling into the trap of Nani. Even after all crimes and punishment from Jogi, he brought your Tapasya back home from the slums, at that time Iccha was not there at home.  If Tapasya wanted only that she was getting full love and care from her parents but what did she do in return.  She had returned to take revenge on her parent's itself. Do you think she was innocent at this time?  Though she was not pregnant, she acted as pregnant to get in to Bzoo house to get Veer back from Iccha, did she think about her parents love, what will happen to her if the truth comes out, nothing'''My dear she doesn't understand the meaning of life and family because she loves only herself and nothing else. 

Veer and his family is not a toy that she can get by her jiddi, if she truly loves Veer why she can't tell him the truth about the baby. She will stoop herself to any level to get what she wanted but cannot open her mouth in front of everyone about her feeling and interest. 

Very good post πŸ‘
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: muktha_cute

jogi is a shame on name of father
and iccha no1 should have a friend like her and father like jogi
if in real life any normal person would have a dad like jogi and frnd like iccha whether they used 2 commit suicide or killed both jogi and iccha.it better to bare all the torcher given by own father who brings a servant daughter in home and make him his daughter and neglect own child and punish,neglect,make insecure and mentally torcher his own child for the sake of an orphan.
2 prove how mahan he is infront of his family and society he neglects his own child,neither care for her believe her or love her but only believes,loves,trust an orphan.

who the hell will want and love a dad like jogi
i wish even my enemy doesnt have a dad like jogi and a backstabber,cheater,selfish,despo friend like iccha

True!

Jogi is got no brains anyway n got carried away by guilt, shame n sympathy for those two iske ilava kuch bhi nahi n to have found fondness that happens if u bring dog home too.. In 4days dog will act like owner of house lolllz...

Anyway this whole show is full of wrong examples n wrong role models... Actually in this show every charector is example of what not to b i guess 🀣
nutmeg7 thumbnail
i hope this happens and jogi kicks tapasya out and then our madam tapasya who has only 2 passions in life- men and money will only indulge in the thing she knows best seduction. Lol.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

if in real life any normal person would have a dad like jogi and frnd like iccha whether they used 2 commit suicide or killed both jogi and iccha.it better to bare all the torcher given by own father who brings a servant daughter in home and make him his daughter and neglect own child and punish,neglect,make insecure and mentally torcher his own child for the sake of an orphan.
2 prove how mahan he is infront of his family and society he neglects his own child,neither care for her believe her or love her but only believes,loves,trust an orphan.

i wish even my enemy doesnt have a dad like jogi and a backstabber,cheater,selfish,despo friend like iccha
😲
😲

Backstabber...Cheater, selfiish ...n despo ...thse terms r perfect for  tappu the devil...πŸ˜†

not Ichcha

I pity ur sense of judgement n thinking πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Backstabber ..n cheating ...was done by Tapasya when she snatched Icha's groom

Plotted for ICHA's murder...Icha even forgave her ...n u r saying Icha is selfish ...she manipulated vansh's mind ...ruined his realtion with Icha ...Ichcha became widow coz of her

she has commited so many crimes ...fraud, murder, ..everything

U worship evil ...u like the devil ...but not everone is like tht  na ...I dunno how someone can write such twisted theory πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

n yes Jogi is a very nice father ...no father should support a criminal daughter ...although he has forgiven her ...wat do you want he shud b a partner in her  Crimes

He shud help her cheat 😑

Maybe u believe that ur father n mother should support you in yr bad deeds ...but most ppl in real life dont support crimes by their son/daughter

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinju02

Dear there is no point in arguing with Tapu's fan, they will again and again spitting the same thing in each and every different thread, they have only 1 or 2 positive of Tapasya to speak, wherever possible they will try to bring down and blame Divya,Nani and others to save Tapu but still they will not accept what she has done till today.

Inspite telling lies about the pregnancy to everyone, they expect Tapu to be given royal treatment at btoon's.   They are also like Tapu, they will not like Iccha getting all credit, love, respect and care by everyone.

@bold Der aye durust aye, we know it long ago.
BTW i love ur post, although u r not new but u started writing not long ago. but ur posts r very logical for SANE people. only thing u r trying it in wrong place. but we wish u continue till u will be tiredπŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
@kinju ...@ankit :

I knw ...just spit out my anger reading this illogical posts

Nowadays I think internet facility is being misused by people of any kind ...

...If this is the Thinking of some people who cant accept evil deeds of a fav character ...Then God help these tappu fans in their future Life...I pity them ...

Horrific if thse people r blaming Ichcha with crimes which Tappu did ...😑

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL dear I woldnt go that far I just really pity Tapu for having Jogi as a father because in his guilt he didnt see that the love he was showering on Ichha was making his own daughter feel neglected. He showered money on her but didnt give her that undivided attention she so craved from her father. Its very difficult for a child who is the only child who is loved and pampered by a large family to suddenly have another girl in the house and suddenly everyone shifts their attention to her. Jogi didnt see the mental dilemma Tapasya was going through and this is what harmed her. he was too caught up in Ichha and his guilt and especially cos Divya was an absentee mother. Tapasya has growp up with an insecurity and this is why I feel soo sorry for her having Jogi as a father!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
...Bingo the psycho devil tappu never had a problem with Kinjal marrying Veer ...she herself told     Naani as long as he is not with Ichcha she ahs no problem ...
πŸ˜†

n suddenly she is out to snatch Veer after he has remarried ...πŸ˜•...faking pregnancy

n tappu justifying her acts ...blaming Jogi ...n naani ...1 or 2 instances of neglecting her ...in her childhood ...I wonder when they were grown up ...It was tappu who seemed To b pampered by her father ...

twisty theories that make you go ...
...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
πŸ˜†