Uttaran

what if jogi hear this mother-daughter conversation

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i have a serious doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
what will be jogi's reaction if he happen to hear all this icchaa -damini conversations?
especally which damini explained with the example of snake and allπŸ˜†.now damini is a mahan athma in jogi's eyes who is thinking thinking about tapu's well being even when her own daughter is in  hospital and is very serious...hmmm.will his attitude towards them change?just a doubt

Edited by mikku87 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL jogi is sooo in love with the both of them he wont ever believe they could do something wrong.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinju02

Since Jogi himself witness Tapasaya's behavior at restaurant, he will understand their fear and feelings.  Our dear Tapasya hasn't done 1 crime, the list is more, & it has only affected Iccha's life, just because Tapasya done one positive work, the whole world will never forget the past deeds she has done.

@kinju ...nw thts a perfect answer to illogical posts of Tappu devotees πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

anyways Damini is the most sensible person in the show 😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
🀣 We have always witnessed Jogi's devotee father attitude towards Ichha. If he had even spent half that time with Tapu we wouldnt have such a situation on our hands
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jogi will come up with another story even annidea to cheer mother and daughter he will be like u guys I hurt tapu all the time u should have come to me first I can tell u thebest stories and even give u best ideA to crush tapu I havebeen doing it my whole lifeEdited by trupat - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Tapasya needs to leave the whole lot of them!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikku87

i have a serious doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
what will be jogi's reaction if he happen to hear all this icchaa -damini conversations?
especally which damini explained with the example of snake and allπŸ˜†.now damini is a mahan athma in jogi's eyes who is thinking thinking about tapu's well being even when her own daughter is in  hospital and is very serious...hmmm.will his attitude towards them change?just a doubt

actually he will file a case on damini n Ichcha ...for fraud,, cheating, lying, murder plan , inciting to suicide , plotting , passing off someone else's baby as Veer 's baby

He will plot so that police thinks all the crimes done by tapppuu the devil ...is actually done by Ichcha n her mom

since his daughter is a criminal, ...Jogi will prove to her tht he also loves her ...n he is also criminal like her ..just to prove he loves his daughter

Then he will stoop further low n force veer to live with tappu ...

Both father & daughter would torture veer n his family

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

...omg U r shooo cute n ur post is even cuterπŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tapu sd leav all these negative people and shift in basti, basti ke chuhe r badly missing her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† waise bade shan se Thakur nam hataya tha, bad me aukat pata chal gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

If you are a Parent you wouldn't have written like that, every parent's their child is more important.  Tapasya as a child should have realized it than falling into the trap of Nani. Even after all crimes and punishment from Jogi, he brought your Tapasya back home from the slums, at that time Iccha was not there at home.  If Tapasya wanted only that she was getting full love and care from her parents but what did she do in return.  She had returned to take revenge on her parent's itself. Do you think she was innocent at this time?  Though she was not pregnant, she acted as pregnant to get in to Bzoo house to get Veer back from Iccha, did she think about her parents love, what will happen to her if the truth comes out, nothing'''My dear she doesn't understand the meaning of life and family because she loves only herself and nothing else. 

Veer and his family is not a toy that she can get by her jiddi, if she truly loves Veer why she can't tell him the truth about the baby. She will stoop herself to any level to get what she wanted but cannot open her mouth in front of everyone about her feeling and interest. 

She was always innocent, she is like gangajal, usko chhu kar sab paap dhul jate hain aur punya me badal jate hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

If you are a Parent you wouldn't have written like that, every parent's their child is more important.  Tapasya as a child should have realized it than falling into the trap of Nani. Even after all crimes and punishment from Jogi, he brought your Tapasya back home from the slums, at that time Iccha was not there at home.  If Tapasya wanted only that she was getting full love and care from her parents but what did she do in return.  She had returned to take revenge on her parent's itself. Do you think she was innocent at this time?  Though she was not pregnant, she acted as pregnant to get in to Bzoo house to get Veer back from Iccha, did she think about her parents love, what will happen to her if the truth comes out, nothing'''My dear she doesn't understand the meaning of life and family because she loves only herself and nothing else. 

Veer and his family is not a toy that she can get by her jiddi, if she truly loves Veer why she can't tell him the truth about the baby. She will stoop herself to any level to get what she wanted but cannot open her mouth in front of everyone about her feeling and interest. 

@kinju :

why r u even trying saying all these ...tappu fans never see anything wrong being done by her ...for them she is very innocent ...n she loves VeerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW..nice postπŸ‘