for NAVYA:)

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hum sab ne kabhi na kabhi ye situations face kiya hai...Ye hum teeenagers k zindgi ki sacchai hai we flow wid emotions...๐Ÿ˜ณ...and haan if i have to say sumthing to navya at this point i wud say...ya it hurtsss navya...i kno he made u fall in love...but he is not wrong wid his POV and his upbringing....

...IT IS TOUGH...BUT LET HIM GO...USE TUMSE DISTANCED KARDO...AGAR WO TUMSE SACHHA PYAR KARTA HAI CHAHE KUCH BHI HO HE WILL COME BACK TO U SOONER OR LATER...

guys what u all wanna say to her...she will be shattered but she hav to fight back as well...๐Ÿ˜ณ...i kno anant will cum bak bt he needs tym for introspection...that we must give him...do share ur views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agreed @traisha i would say to her...don't go looking for him..don't get pushy, don't follow him..if he's not talking to u, let it be...at the end of the day he'll come back..i know it will hurt..i know u will cry..but don't give him the impression that u can't be happy without him..don't let him know that u desperately love him..not yet..this is not the right time..let him get stronger and confess first...
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG triasha...well written...i agree wid u...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree wit each of ur point๐Ÿ‘

i would say understand his situation jst giv him sum time 2 realise wat he s dng...nd make him thnk tht he s losing the most precious gift n his life by leaving u...still if he s nt realised means u hav 2 fight fr ur love...bcoz true love alwaz win at the end no matter watever happens...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice words... Edited by Abicool - 12 years ago