Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ (Page 61)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
bhai ko hi dhamki dejati hai.. :D khudhi dhunndo, sa main karongi toh aap kya kraogE? maine nahi dekha woh.. :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51499

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AG4U-

Hello.. u guys watch BLAH yesterday?

I didnt like how Shipra is suddenly planning Ayesha's wedding with Ram instead of Priya... *sick*

Im pretty sure she'll soon come up with a twist to reveal that Shipra is her stepmom LOL

@PR: was so good damn! Im really glad they took this leap.. Manav's character is now the best male character on TV I think..ROFL


@Saathiya: Gopi Vahu wants to study but Kagdee refuses.. ROFL.. Ghar ka kaam karo.. :P



NO COMMENTS on the highlighted part
That show and the 2 characters Archana n Manav annoy me to no extent now ... i better prefer watching Ashna n DK scenes than these 2...even Savita Aai ka scene would do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by -AG4U-

Hello.. u guys watch BLAH yesterday?

I didnt like how Shipra is suddenly planning Ayesha's wedding with Ram instead of Priya... *sick*

Im pretty sure she'll soon come up with a twist to reveal that Shipra is her stepmom LOL

@PR: was so good damn! Im really glad they took this leap.. Manav's character is now the best male character on TV I think..ROFL


@Saathiya: Gopi Vahu wants to study but Kagdee refuses.. ROFL.. Ghar ka kaam karo.. :P



NO COMMENTS on the highlighted part
That show and the 2 characters Archana n Manav annoy me to no extent now ... i better prefer watching Ashna n DK scenes than these 2...even Savita Aai ka scene would do
 
OMG! what on earth I'm seeing.. Preeti doing burai of PR?????????????????????????LOL
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AG4U-

what about BLAH?
 
u asking me or preeti?LOL
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15449

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

bhai ko hi dhamki dejati hai.. :D khudhi dhunndo, sa main karongi toh aap kya kraogE? maine nahi dekha woh.. :S


Nahiii!!!

Sano bhi ab Dadi Maa ban gayi haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15449

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by -AG4U-

what about BLAH?
 
u asking me or preeti?LOL


Preeti Baaji.!

Waise u dont watch BLAH na?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AG4U-

Originally posted by Sano88

bhai ko hi dhamki dejati hai.. :D khudhi dhunndo, sa main karongi toh aap kya kraogE? maine nahi dekha woh.. :S


Nahiii!!!

Sano bhi ab Dadi Maa ban gayi haiROFLROFLROFL
 
 
abhi bnaane mein time hai, pehle toh aap hi banainge.. ShockedStern Smile and will get unot the category of nani maaBig smileROFL
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AG4U-

Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by -AG4U-

what about BLAH?
 
u asking me or preeti?LOL


Preeti Baaji.!

Waise u dont watch BLAH na?LOL
 
time hi yaad nahi rehta. Big smileROFL i want to watch,  actually, we all are offering namaaz at that time. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Koffee With TV # 10*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1147   Views: 58243

-Gaganjot- 1147 58243 05 November 2010 at 1:06am by minchi
~*Koffee With TV # 9*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1101   Views: 35669

-Gaganjot- 1101 35669 16 April 2010 at 12:10pm by howzzat
~*Koffee With TV # 8 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: Mehvish.Aditya   Replies: 1117   Views: 31186

Mehvish.Aditya 1117 31186 08 December 2008 at 10:20am by priya185
~*Koffee With TV # 7 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1095   Views: 29183

-Gaganjot- 1095 29183 14 November 2008 at 10:26am by -Gaganjot-
~*Koffee With TV # 6 - Come Join In*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Richa1234   Replies: 1096   Views: 28952

Richa1234 1096 28952 05 October 2008 at 9:03am by preethi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index