Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ (Page 16)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51499

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Am Fan of Shows which can proviide me Entertainment ... then be it Romantice or Action one's ... i liked LRL, Mahabharat, Shree Ganesh and many such shows and none of these were RomanticsLOL

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Am Fan of Shows which can proviide me Entertainment ... then be it Romantice or Action one's ... i liked LRL, Mahabharat, Shree Ganesh and many such shows and none of these were RomanticsLOL
 
and u used o wtach mjht.. woh kya tha THEN LOL
MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Joined: 19 August 2005
Posts: 16618

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
please yaaroo...mere aakhon ko pavitra kardo...ek post padha tha aaj...made me bhaago out from there ROFL
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Joined: 18 March 2006
Posts: 36944

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
avani chod.. those people arent worth it.. they are waste of time just like their posts. I dont even bother reading their hypocritical perspectives anymore as they hold no value or substance... and just wait for sometime, hypocrisy will be apparent...anyway I dont like talking about fake people... they are surely not worth my time,..lets move along...

i watched today;s episode ... i guess since i had no expectations from this show unlike you all .. for me it was a nice episode.

the only thing is that yesterday that classroom scene and that sidhanth guy made me cringe... i was like r u kidding me...what kind of course is that...
but since i dont have much to watch, and since it has Ram and Sakshi ... and most of all since you and preeti and all the others are watching it i guess i am in LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Joined: 19 August 2005
Posts: 16618

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

avani chod.. those people arent worth it.. they are waste of time just like their posts. I dont even bother reading their hypocritical perspectives anymore as they hold no value or substance... and just wait for sometime, hypocrisy will be apparent...anyway I dont like talking about fake people... they are surely not worth my time,..lets move along...

i watched today;s episode ... i guess since i had no expectations from this show unlike you all .. for me it was a nice episode.

the only thing is that yesterday that classroom scene and that sidhanth guy made me cringe... i was like r u kidding me...what kind of course is that...
but since i dont have much to watch, and since it has Ram and Sakshi ... and most of all since you and preeti and all the others are watching it i guess i am in LOL



ROFL love ur siggy dabba and your right why shud we care. gud advice...Embarrassed


Edited by -Avz- - 31 May 2011 at 8:37pm
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51499

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
kuch hua hai kya???


Sano
MJHT i watched for MN the characters and actors. Waise tho maine KTH bhi dekha tha for the lingest period of time and the pagalpanthi i had then was worse ...
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

kuch hua hai kya???


Sano
MJHT i watched for MN the characters and actors. Waise tho maine KTH bhi dekha tha for the lingest period of time and the pagalpanthi i had then was worse ...
 
 
omg.. aise kya hogaya tha?:|
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15449

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@Gagan & Avz : Kuch hua kya BLAH forum mein? Already?ROFLROFL

LOL The show is theek thaak its just Ram-Priya's characters are really sad, I want them both to find happiness quickly.. aise log real life mein sacchi peeche reh jaate hain.. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Koffee With TV # 10*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1147   Views: 57863

-Gaganjot- 1147 57863 05 November 2010 at 1:06am by minchi
~*Koffee With TV # 9*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1101   Views: 35288

-Gaganjot- 1101 35288 16 April 2010 at 12:10pm by howzzat
~*Koffee With TV # 8 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: Mehvish.Aditya   Replies: 1117   Views: 31048

Mehvish.Aditya 1117 31048 08 December 2008 at 10:20am by -Priya-
~*Koffee With TV # 7 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1095   Views: 28927

-Gaganjot- 1095 28927 14 November 2008 at 10:26am by -Gaganjot-
~*Koffee With TV # 6 - Come Join In*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Richa1234   Replies: 1096   Views: 28834

Richa1234 1096 28834 05 October 2008 at 9:03am by preethi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index