Hello Raj n Nidhi
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Preeti-

ab 3rd party kaun hai Sano???

Hello Raj n Nidhi

koi toh hoga..

bv dekha.. such waste episode thi 😕
it wasnt waste Sano ... Bhairavi was good in her role ... all i have issue is with Anandi being so good

it wasnt waste Sano ... Bhairavi was good in her role ... all i have issue is with Anandi being so good

main hoti toh kehti chal maa yeh saasra kisi kaam ka nhi, maine pehle hi kaha tha mujhe shaadi nahi karni. ab inse propery lo and chlo yaha se 🤣
Originally posted by Sano88

main hoti toh kehti chal maa yeh saasra kisi kaam ka nhi, maine pehle hi kaha tha mujhe shaadi nahi karni. ab inse propery lo and chlo yaha se 🤣

Bang On
She always refused and its the parents who forced ...ab bhugto
wahi yeh sab karskati hai hum nahi
Sano
IBN7 mein that sbs types show comes na ... usmein aaj ka BV batay ... and it had this Gauri sunaoing Anandi and as always that female was listening. Then Bapusa comes and tells the truth to Gauri and her Ghulam. That the happiness they are living with is a Bheek given to them by Anandi and Gauri is shocked ... she is about to pull her hair now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sano
IBN7 mein that sbs types show comes na ... usmein aaj ka BV batay ... and it had this Gauri sunaoing Anandi and as always that female was listening. Then Bapusa comes and tells the truth to Gauri and her Ghulam. That the happiness they are living with is a Bheek given to them by Anandi and Gauri is shocked ... she is about to pull her hair now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

im feeling like slapping hard anandi.. eeks.. cant she take  stan for herself.😡😆
That woman is hopeless. At times i feel Gauri is right. Harr baar yahi sochti hun ki aaj tho yeh usse ek thappad maregi hi, neend se uthane k liye ... but NOOO😕

That woman is hopeless. At times i feel Gauri is right. Harr baar yahi sochti hun ki aaj tho yeh usse ek thappad maregi hi, neend se uthane k liye ... but NOOO😕

mera anandi ka ga;a dabane koo dil karta hai 😃