Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

OOO WOW ... and what was Miss Mahanta Devi's reaction??? I so wanted this to happen and Gosh i missed it MAN ... i dont get why she was behaving all Mahaan whereas she knew she did feel awkward when Kesar behaved rudely with her and nycely with Talli ... but she always refused to believe that

and the mahan aatma was crying as usual. dushant maa was showing her smirk smile, and all housemembers were shocked 😆😆😆

@ Rajveer: taakey ki/ lol... sukaina k saath?
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved starting of gulaal then i stopped watching lol 
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
preeti: its season 3 of Dolly ki aayegi baraat
sanober. thumbnail
heya.. nothing much.. im super bored.. what ab u?
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nothing i was trying to watch eclipse on google's youtube...but it was all pack :( 
sanober. thumbnail
i'll download the flick and wthen will watch.. had watched the first 2 parts though lol
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OOo Sano
I watched Gulal yday after u said all that had happened ... that show was Fun y;day ... this kesar is still confused and Mota bhaa just got the right thought of him. Poor fellow was kept thinking what he actually wants ... though i felt bad for Talli but then ... this had to happen ... Blame it on Miss Gulal*Head desk* ... she ruined so many lives bcoz of 1 decision she took years back
-Preeti- thumbnail
Coming to BV - I just loved one part wherein Anandi confronts Jagya. I wish she had actually given one wrap to him. Idiot had no shame in saying he never knew what to write. Ooo and most pleasing moment for me was when Gauri asked him if he ever fell in love with Anandi. He lied to her and now he is in for a TROUBLE ... Big ONE ... i would so love if Anandi refuses to accept him in Future. 😡
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

OOo Sano
I watched Gulal yday after u said all that had happened ... that show was Fun y;day ... this kesar is still confused and Mota bhaa just got the right thought of him. Poor fellow was kept thinking what he actually wants ... though i felt bad for Talli but then ... this had to happen ... Blame it on Miss Gulal*Head desk* ... she ruined so many lives bcoz of 1 decision she took years back

gulaal seems a confused soul, everytime crying and shediing tears.  even talli is like that 😕

abt bv: i hate dadi saa.. jagya k liye words nahi.. and gauri usse sabse zyada bakwaas karti hai 😡
-Preeti- thumbnail
No re ... Dadisa has some plans am sure but i dont like the fact that she tells Gauri to leave Jagya ... WTH ... by doing this she is actually showing how weak she is. Dadisaa is supposed ot be a strong character and that precap was so annoying