Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

me likes them Nids ...bahut pahle seπŸ˜†

so mostly we like same jodis...thats so cool :D
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hey nidhi.. haha no i am on and off from that show.. it has picked up pace now so i have been watching it regularly (or i try to) as opposed to watching it once in a blue moon in the past. it drives me insane to see the way they are shaping things up.. maybe i just need to be patient. hahaha

but even then,.,,, i dont get to watch many shows these days as i have work and classes and there is just no time to watch all these shows...
i do try to keep myself updated on BV, BALH, and Bhagonwaali, but i have been falling behind on these as well!!
I gave up on Saathiya.. retarded gopi has finally tested my patience πŸ˜†

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gagu watches just B shows nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nidhs
me started it again as abhi it goes welll

and NOW I HAVE NO HOPES left on anyone except Gehna and Sugna ,...i loved how Sugna sunaoed her😑
nidhi2013 thumbnail
hey gagan...u hv became gaayab hehehe...its been ages since i talked to u

BV i left watching before 2 yrs...i try to read wu...n yh it got nice in between like u said but again no comments lol

i watch BALH...but finding it kinda boring...dunno y hehe
Navya was awesum but frm last 2 days its getting worser lol i hope it comes bk to tract...otherwise m leaving it...i watch for anant..he is so damn cute β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜› lol
Hamari saas leela is awesum...watch that show if u get time...its so funny hehe
SGP is also good these days but didnt get time to watch so missed this week epis lol
i m in love with one show n follow it compeltely w/o missing it is chandragupta...its awesum n teaches a lot hehehe

m actually waiting for dwarkadheesh and somnath ...its better to watch these type of shows than daily soaps...atleast track r same they dont spoil in the name of trps haha

wot happened to show which had rajat n mugdha cuming together? i m so out of all these news n all lol
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Gagu watches just B shows nowπŸ˜†

haha diii...gagan teri mast khichayi hoingπŸ˜†

Nidhs
me started it again as abhi it goes welll

i dont wanna start at all...thank god i left like ages ago lol

and NOW I HAVE NO HOPES left on anyone except Gehna and Sugna ,...i loved how Sugna sunaoed her😑

yh i do read wuπŸ˜†..i wish they concentrate on anandi now n her studies etc etc lol othen than jg lmao

Gagan-06 thumbnail
@Preeti: i didnt even realize they were all starting with Bs πŸ˜†

ohh and nidhi and preeti shyam and sugna time was the highest peak for me watching BV, but then it dragged and it took a whole new angle and i lost interest, but now that this whole jagya and anandi story has taken a turn it has gotten real interesting.

@nidhi: i know i have become gayab.. i get no time these days... even bechari preeti is left hanging these days πŸ˜†

I dont mind Balh, but i wish it wasnt the typical stuff as usual...like i was actually assuming it to be a mature love story from the promos.. of course i know it was an ekta show but still the idea was different.. neway lets see some of the interactions have been nice between the two so i dont mind...

and nidhi you know the funny thing? i dont like navya .. i call them the champu couple πŸ˜† and dont even get me started on Ishaan and suhana .. preeti know that very well πŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi2013

wot happened to show which had rajat n mugdha cuming together? i m so out of all these news n all lol

OMGGG
NIDHIII YOU WAITING FOR THAT SHOW AS WELL NA????????????????????

I heard they started shooting... but i wonder what show they will end to incorporate that..
am sure one show will come to an end... gosh i cant wait for that show to start!!!!

i am soo waiting to see rajat and mugdha back on screen after Prithviraj chauhan and dharam veer days πŸ˜†
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
nidhi2013 thumbnail
@gagan ...suhana n ishaan is a cute couple...they r funny at time but worth to watch haha. i find it like baa bahu baby...happy family show so m watching it

and abt navya...she needs to learn acting...i hate her expressions many times..as i told u y i watch  that show :P so...yh haha

n abt rajat n mugdha show...i m waiting ...its been so long they are cuming together...prc ended like 2-3 yrs ago :(
nidhi2013 thumbnail
oh yeah how can i forget dharam veer hehe...they were awesum in that show...prc is like more romantic haaye...i wanna watch prc again man !!

chalo m off..see u guys

@ gagan goodnight..catch ya soon :) ...n gl with ur classes too

@preeti di...gm n hv a nice day...ttyl :D