Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Gehna made me proud! She is the only character that lives up to her stance! She told off Jagya, the way he should have been told!! I hate the fact that Anandi doesnt believe in herself. Gehna, you go gir! Make me proud!! I love such bold characters over rondu phondu's, who cry 24*7
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Gehna made me proud! She is the only character that lives up to her stance! She told off Jagya, the way he should have been told!! I hate the fact that Anandi doesnt believe in herself. Gehna, you go gir! Make me proud!! I love such bold characters over rondu phondu's, who cry 24*7

BINGO
that woman was so good ... all others were so QUIET and ashamed when she spoke the truth. I was so happy when she said Tu Anandi k layak nahii hai
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
gehna ne sab ki waat laagadii wah wah.. jagya ko toh thapad nahi miley bas. and that gauri has no shame left.. πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
forget abt Shame Sano
i wanna know whr r her brains? She believes that Jagya was forced to marry Anandi. Doesnt she remember how Jagya was refusing to accept her as his wife? Was she sleeping then?😑
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

forget abt Shame Sano
i wanna know whr r her brains? She believes that Jagya was forced to marry Anandi. Doesnt she remember how Jagya was refusing to accept her as his wife? Was she sleeping then?😑

Also, how can anyone forgive the person so easily who lied to her.?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I was so damn proud of Gehna yesteday. I was literally having butterflies in my stomach πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
i felt Anandi too desrved one from Gehna ... now she too is playing with the Family ... apki galti and what not Non-Sense😑
sanober. thumbnail

i felt Anandi too desrved one from Gehna ... now she too is playing with the Family ... apki galti and what not Non-Sense😑

but she was kinda right on her place. We can't blame her.. at teh end, she's the one who's suffering from all this nonsense happening around her. πŸ˜•
-Preeti- thumbnail
Sano
if u remember ... Gehna was right ... when Anandi got back still both were in love with each other. Then why does Anandi feel that ppl are responsible? Those ppl are kicking thier own son out and supporting her & ths female is being all Mahaan now
sanober. thumbnail

Sano
if u remember ... Gehna was right ... when Anandi got back still both were in love with each other. Then why does Anandi feel that ppl are responsible? Those ppl are kicking thier own son out and supporting her & ths female is being all Mahaan now

Haan yeh toh hai,  still.. and today it will be all natak wherein anandi will leave the place. πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
I know. ... now blame it on Anandi for Dadisa getting heart attack ... Jagya ko Uda Do yaar