~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Preeti-

lol sano

so whats new? You watch Chandrakanta?

Chandar kanta, yeh kis bala ka naam hai?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wait a minute, is that a show which use to air when i was a kid 😲
when WE were a KID SanoπŸ˜† Yes wohi

when WE were a KID SanoπŸ˜† Yes wohi

you're toh nani maa. i'll consider myself a kid only. hmph πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nahi, kitna bakwaas tha, you do watch it? 😲
how could u even call it bakwas ...it was usss time ka one of the Great Shows ... i wish i had sahara one ...i wud have watched it

how could u even call it bakwas ...it was usss time ka one of the Great Shows ... i wish i had sahara one ...i wud have watched it

I can call anything bakwas in which I'm not intersted.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Acha? I do have sahara one, but not intrested in the show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Lol ...did u watch kal ka BV??? It was such a Maha Epi ... Dadisaa had SHOCK of her Life

Lol ...did u watch kal ka BV??? It was such a Maha Epi ... Dadisaa had SHOCK of her Life

YES!  hate jagya 😑 mahoss 😑😑😑😑😑😑 and in today's episode anandi gonna blame all of the house members./πŸ˜†
i was so happy when Dadisaa SLAPPED him ...shud have given 2 more ... and do i expext Miss Anandi to wash her hands too?

i was so happy when Dadisaa SLAPPED him ...shud have given 2 more ... and do i expext Miss Anandi to wash her hands too?

she should have slapped him thriceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but anandi had became a devdasi 😑
Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
ooo sano
i wished to Slap Anandi yday ... the entire family is supporting her and this maatey seems to be behaving all Devdasi ...head desk