~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Haan, Preeti.. lekin real life mein such people are left alone all their life. They put other people's priorities ahead of them. They are always there for their family and friends.. lekin jab unko kisi ki zaroorat hoti hai to koi nahin hota.. i guess thats what Kekta is trying to show here..

waise Kasam se mein bhi he didnt marry for the same reason, Jigyaasa ke wajah se right?
@Sano
haye haye ... ekdum sahi kaha re

@Raj
Yes absolutely and thats what we trying to tell ppl there who feel aisa nahii hota hai.

KS mein he didnt get married bcoz he had this crush on Bani's Mom and apart from that he being millionaire he thought no ladki would marry him for HIM as a person but wud marry him for PAISA

Jigyasa was  a Hidden Sachchi๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Preeti-

@Sano
haye haye ... ekdum sahi kaha re

@Raj
Yes absolutely and thats what we trying to tell ppl there who feel aisa nahii hota hai.

KS mein he didnt get married bcoz he had this crush on Bani's Mom and apart from that he being millionaire he thought no ladki would marry him for HIM as a person but wud marry him for PAISA

Jigyasa was  a Hidden Sachchi๐Ÿ˜†

mujhe toh lagta hai, a person should be selfish in somematters. It's not good to ruin your life for others.
True Sano
you shud not always be Miss Goody Goody ... life bcomes quiet boring then. Unless we have negative things in life we wont realise the importance of positive things

True Sano
you shud not always be Miss Goody Goody ... life bcomes quiet boring then. Unless we have negative things in life we wont realise the importance of positive things

true.. or else ppl uses you for their own advantage. ๐Ÿ˜•
woh sab teek hai what is the raaz behind that Sig?๐Ÿ˜†

woh sab teek hai what is the raaz behind that Sig?๐Ÿ˜†
kaunsa siggy. stupid wala. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
YES

Btw ... am enjoying Mukti Bandhan Again๐Ÿ˜†

YES

Btw ... am enjoying Mukti Bandhan Again๐Ÿ˜†
I too wtach MB.  btw whose the guy who was following kal the girl..๐Ÿ˜•

acha woh.. aweyen hai๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sano88

I too wtach MB.  btw whose the guy who was following kal the girl..๐Ÿ˜•

acha woh.. aweyen hai๐Ÿ˜†

that fellow is the reporter i feel he was in love with Rajvi and this is the reason he hates IMV