Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Am Fan of Shows which can proviide me Entertainment ... then be it Romantice or Action one's ... i liked LRL, Mahabharat, Shree Ganesh and many such shows and none of these were Romantics😆
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Am Fan of Shows which can proviide me Entertainment ... then be it Romantice or Action one's ... i liked LRL, Mahabharat, Shree Ganesh and many such shows and none of these were Romantics😆

and u used o wtach mjht.. woh kya tha THEN 😆
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
please yaaroo...mere aakhon ko pavitra kardo...ek post padha tha aaj...made me bhaago out from there 🤣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
avani chod.. those people arent worth it.. they are waste of time just like their posts. I dont even bother reading their hypocritical perspectives anymore as they hold no value or substance... and just wait for sometime, hypocrisy will be apparent...anyway I dont like talking about fake people... they are surely not worth my time,..lets move along...

i watched today;s episode ... i guess since i had no expectations from this show unlike you all .. for me it was a nice episode.

the only thing is that yesterday that classroom scene and that sidhanth guy made me cringe... i was like r u kidding me...what kind of course is that...
but since i dont have much to watch, and since it has Ram and Sakshi ... and most of all since you and preeti and all the others are watching it i guess i am in 😆

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

avani chod.. those people arent worth it.. they are waste of time just like their posts. I dont even bother reading their hypocritical perspectives anymore as they hold no value or substance... and just wait for sometime, hypocrisy will be apparent...anyway I dont like talking about fake people... they are surely not worth my time,..lets move along...

i watched today;s episode ... i guess since i had no expectations from this show unlike you all .. for me it was a nice episode.

the only thing is that yesterday that classroom scene and that sidhanth guy made me cringe... i was like r u kidding me...what kind of course is that...
but since i dont have much to watch, and since it has Ram and Sakshi ... and most of all since you and preeti and all the others are watching it i guess i am in 😆

🤣 love ur siggy dabba and your right why shud we care. gud advice...😳
Edited by -Avz- - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
kuch hua hai kya???

Sano
MJHT i watched for MN the characters and actors. Waise tho maine KTH bhi dekha tha for the lingest period of time and the pagalpanthi i had then was worse ...
sanober. thumbnail

kuch hua hai kya???

Sano
MJHT i watched for MN the characters and actors. Waise tho maine KTH bhi dekha tha for the lingest period of time and the pagalpanthi i had then was worse ...

omg.. aise kya hogaya tha?:|
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gagan & Avz : Kuch hua kya BLAH forum mein? Already?🤣🤣

LOL The show is theek thaak its just Ram-Priya's characters are really sad, I want them both to find happiness quickly.. aise log real life mein sacchi peeche reh jaate hain.. :(
-Preeti- thumbnail
Sujal was killed ... PLASTIC SURGERY ke NAAM PE BAHUT BADA PAAP KIYA ,... got gurry into picture and i better not say anything abt him.

Character like Sujal was Buttchered like anything n i stiill Curse Ekta for that😆 And then we did everything to just make sure KTH flops and RK hits it back. He did LRL and we did that which shayad hi koi karta ...

Raj
tho u accept aise log real life mein hote hai right?
sanober. thumbnail

Sujal was killed ... PLASTIC SURGERY ke NAAM PE BAHUT BADA PAAP KIYA ,... got gurry into picture and i better not say anything abt him.

Character like Sujal was Buttchered like anything n i stiill Curse Ekta for that😆 And then we did everything to just make sure KTH flops and RK hits it back. He did LRL and we did that which shayad hi koi karta ...

Raj
tho u accept aise log real life mein hote hai right?

oh yea.. your crush named sujal got C r u s h e d in the show. 🤣