Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THROW THE JACKET OF ABHAY

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys..as we so many are hoping..2 see abhay in a new look...and we are really excited 2 see abhay in the upcoming epi..okay if abhay comes in a new look..that would be cool..bt hate that jacket that abhay wears..usually..just want 2 throw the jacket..:D..HAHa..hope abhiya meet soon..and bring colour in this new dark love story..till then everyone keep smiling..ting*******

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
me too... i hate his jacket... bt their might be sm people in the forum who like abhay in his jacket😆... and damn i will love to see abhay in any other colour except black and only wearing shirts or may wear formals bt nt that stupid jacket ... hate that jacket😡
ifrah. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minahil1997

me too... i hate his jacket... bt their might be sm people in the forum who like abhay in his jacket😆... and damn i will love to see abhay in any other colour except black and only wearing shirts or may wear formals bt nt that stupid jacket ... hate that jacket😡

yeah same here:)he need change..
ifrah. thumbnail
no one wants 2 throw abhay's jacket it seems..haha:D
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEY THAT HAS BEEN MY SLOGAN FROM DAY ONE OF PKYEK..WE WANT JACKET LESS ABHAY & PIYA SQUEEZU HUG..PLEASEEE..!!!😛
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol i have a better idea why don't they cut it up?? lol that way there is no possibility of getting it back. lol remember the last time they had changed his jacket and then brought back the old one the next day😡
ifrah. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="4">HEY THAT HAS BEEN MY SLOGAN FROM DAY ONE OF PKYEK..WE WANT JACKET LESS ABHAY & PIYA SQUEEZU HUG..PLEASEEE..!!!😛</font>

hahaha..yeah..:D abhay's new look shirtless bhi chalega;):D
ifrah. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asena

lol i have a better idea why don't they cut it up?? lol that way there is no possibility of getting it back. lol remember the last time they had changed his jacket and then brought back the old one the next day😡

haha great idea wish we were invisible and we would HAVE not let abhay 2 were that jacket..haha:D
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me too want jacketless Abhay...black is ok..but there are lots of Tshirts, shirts etc. of black..poor Abhay..he has only few...even my brother has more black collection that Abhay...🤣
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, the Creatives have given all the Girls a new wardrobe so let's hope that they would be kind enough with Abhay too.