India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THROW THE JACKET OF ABHAY

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hi guys..as we so many are hoping..2 see abhay in a new look...and we are really excited 2 see abhay in the upcoming epi..okay if abhay comes in a new look..that would be cool..bt hate that jacket that abhay wears..usually..just want 2 throw the jacket..:D..HAHa..hope abhiya meet soon..and bring colour in this new dark love story..till then everyone keep smiling..ting*******

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-NSKluvsSRK-sonu.pminahil1997ozzyieOtakuGirl-DeboTOTAL-ROMANTICanshraRumi007-SilverAngel-

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
me too... i hate his jacket... bt their might be sm people in the forum who like abhay in his jacketLOL... and damn i will love to see abhay in any other colour except black and only wearing shirts or may wear formals bt nt that stupid jacket ... hate that jacketAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.anshra

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1997

me too... i hate his jacket... bt their might be sm people in the forum who like abhay in his jacketLOL... and damn i will love to see abhay in any other colour except black and only wearing shirts or may wear formals bt nt that stupid jacket ... hate that jacketAngry
yeah same here:)he need change..
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
no one wants 2 throw abhay's jacket it seems..haha:D
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
HEY THAT HAS BEEN MY SLOGAN FROM DAY ONE OF PKYEK..WE WANT JACKET LESS ABHAY & PIYA SQUEEZU HUG..PLEASEEE..!!!Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.minahil1997ozzyieanshraRumi007

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
lol i have a better idea why don't they cut it up?? lol that way there is no possibility of getting it back. lol remember the last time they had changed his jacket and then brought back the old one the next dayAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="4">HEY THAT HAS BEEN MY SLOGAN FROM DAY ONE OF PKYEK..WE WANT JACKET LESS ABHAY & PIYA SQUEEZU HUG..PLEASEEE..!!!Tongue</font>
hahaha..yeah..:D abhay's new look shirtless bhi chalega;):D
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

lol i have a better idea why don't they cut it up?? lol that way there is no possibility of getting it back. lol remember the last time they had changed his jacket and then brought back the old one the next dayAngry
haha great idea wish we were invisible and we would HAVE not let abhay 2 were that jacket..haha:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index