Isha love interest-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

A new entry as Isha's love interest in Choti Si Zindagi

Khuram Khan

On Zee TV's daily soap Choti si Zindagi will see a new entry very soon. A character named Sam will make an entry in the show which will be played by Khuram Khan. The actor has done a few commercials in the past including that of a toothpaste and a clothing brand. He has also been part of a film called Ekantika.

A source reveals, "The new character on the show is called Sam. He will play the NRI grandson of Chetna aunty and will be the future love interest of Isha. He will come to India from America to surprise Chetna aunty and Isha will help him in his plan to surprise her. Sam is ultra modern and a typical NRI and he will come close to Isha as she will help him in understanding things which he can't. As he doesn't know Hindi well he always refers to his mobile dictionary when he converses with Isha. This will bring them closer as Isha is the only well educated girl in the orphanage and she will be the one to interact most with him. Seeing Isha and Sam getting close he will start realizing that he loves Isha too as this closeness between them will start bothering him."

Richa mukherjee who essays Isha says, "I am getting to know all this from you! All I know is that there is a new character on the show who will be my future love interest. I don't know much as I haven't met him yet."

Lol i think they are a bit young 4 love storys.. what msg are they setting,dat its ok 4 little kids 2 b in relati0nshipz?

anyone of any age can fall in love. Before there used to be people marrying at 6 yrs old. not joking!

It will be two kids ..good friends...strong feelings

then there will be a leap most likely

This is when their love story would begin

If its any other way..then thats a bit scary

How old is Isha?
How old is Vrind? she also has her side love story going on
i do think the leap is very much needed.
I would love if Isha ended up with Tinnu instead when the show takes a leap
 not a bit  appreciating their this idea why they bringing up  such love track in lyfe of  that kid??? already one  handicap gal  immersed into love of someone ..
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

It will be two kids ..good friends...strong feelings

then there will be a leap most likely

This is when their love story would begin

If its any other way..then thats a bit scary

How old is Isha?
How old is Vrind? she also has her side love story going on

i heard that two  charming actress going to essay role of  isha and ira  , leap should be taken in show then...
isha's age is nearly 13...
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Feenie

I would love if Isha ended up with Tinnu instead when the show takes a leap

YEAA! I agree! Tinnu is just tooo cute! LOVE HIM!! hahaha.. 😃
Vrinda is most def. a teen! like, prob. mid teen, and Arjun must be nearing his late teens. Isha is most probably 12, and Tinnu said he is 11 years old. So yaa.. they are all around the same age. Sam should be in his early/mid teens. They all suit each other very well. Great chemistry! Great acting!! Tinnu is just tooo goood!! 😳