Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB and a article - Pratigya will be arrested !! (Page 9)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MERARAI]OMG!Shocked Oh my!Shocked O Dear!Shocked  So where is my baadam halwa?WinkBig smilePartyDancingShocked

Here is what I posted on Sunday May 22 in my post "Drift and shift to a looming rift". MMM speculations are taking a life of it's own.Tongue

As to the HOW: MMM speculates ...Takurain asks Prats to lend her a helping hand in preparing for the havan. When the two women are alone Takurain sets her saree pallu on fire and creates a commotion, accuses Prats of trying to set her on fire. Or she could pretend to be hurt from a fall and pin it on Pratigya. With three days to go Takurain may turn up the heat to fry the Kriya marriage with one whopper of an act.OuchErmmD'ohConfused 

ShockedOMG!!!! So it was you giving ideas to the CVs. Why dear, why? Hamse se kya galti ho gayi thi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajb2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

OMG!Shocked Oh my!Shocked O Dear!Shocked  So where is my baadam halwa?Shocked

Here is what I posted on Sunday May 22 in my post "Drift and shift to a looming rift". MMM speculations are taking a life of it's own.Tongue

As to the HOW: MMM speculates ...Takurain asks Prats to lend her a helping hand in preparing for the havan. When the two women are alone Takurain sets her saree pallu on fire and creates a commotion, accuses Prats of trying to set her on fire. Or she could pretend to be hurt from a fall and pin it on Pratigya. With three days to go Takurain may turn up the heat to fry the Kriya marriage with one whopper of an act.OuchErmmD'ohConfused 

No Badam halwa , only Rice protein ...Big smile
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

[QUOTE=MERARAI]OMG!Shocked Oh my!Shocked O Dear!Shocked  So where is my baadam halwa?Shocked

ShockedOMG!!!! So it was you giving ideas to the CVs. Why dear, why? Hamse se kya galti ho gayi thi?

POPS had already filmed the scenes by the time I wrote what MMM's intution picked up on...the ultimate blow Takurain can give Prats is to self-immolate. Have seen that happen during my years in Bharath as the ultimate weapon to draw attention and nail someone.

If POPS want to go with my idea I suggest they take the Prats to Dubai after Adarsh and Krishna's travel overseas to win his babu back.  Aren't we all tired of seeing the Blue Niwas and the Green House and a few images of the Dhaba and no place else?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27---Yemi---

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

OMG!Shocked Oh my!Shocked O Dear!Shocked  So where is my baadam halwa?Shocked

No Badam halwa , only Rice protein ...Big smile

Unless it's Planet Earth brand I'm not touching it. I get my RP everyday, who's going to make Mera the best baadam halwa in time for Kesariyaaa's godh bharayee. (Poojie, here it's the real Kesariya and not youTongue).LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Amma makes out that P manhandled her n sets herself ablaze ! Dead Dead Dead up to what extend this horrible woman will go to get her wish done Dead Ouch well, one good thing though, the more dirtier her game gets the more horrible be her punishment , especially when K comes to know about it ...no wonder P has no answers for amma's game plan, bec P is such a kind and pure hearted human being, she wouldn't even have dreamt of the extend of evilness amma possesses

oh n thanks for the article n news di Smile
Its better she gets arrested and safe there Dhak, one whn she comes out, leave K safe in the hands of beloved parents and permanently live away from him... this is what now my heat and mind saying in union...Ouch

dhakarn

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi,
ws reading d miffed cmnts of everyone here. .bt hav a doubt. .does that means,krishna is gna find d truth abt amma due to that pot incident?

I do not think so, what Amma does next will wipe out everything

but is it confirmed that P will go to jail?

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Sathya chechi,
ws reading d miffed cmnts of everyone here. .bt hav a doubt. .does that means,krishna is gna find d truth abt amma due to that pot incident?

I do not think so, what Amma does next will wipe out everything

but is it confirmed that P will go to jail?

it was stated so..but  will there be a last min change or not ??it can be said only when the epi airs..and also let me add that the article is usually quite unreliable..

babithaj

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Go on...admit it!!Geek

Youre a penpusher for the for the CVs arent you huh..huh...huhhh?????Ouch

You think you can get away with it by saying they'd already shot the scenes before you disclosed the plot did ya huh? DID YA????????Angry

EVERYBODY!!!!!Shocked

LETS BEAT UP MERA FOR GIVIN THE CVS IDEAS!!!!

YOU WANT SOME HALWA MERA??????????
Take this!!!

((Hug))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIbabithajb2011

Go to top