SBB and a article - Pratigya will be arrested !! - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Filza.T

OMG now jail ðŸ˜ē
Krishna Singh Thakur will allow his wife to get arrested by the police?! 
such a shame... ðŸ‘ŽðŸž 
all this is beyond me... ðŸĪŠ forget about watching the show it has become difficult to even read about this show now...  never thought a day will come when i will say this about MKAP 
Filza, if he don't help her, no love, no trust and last but not the least No more Kriya anymore... they made kriya and they r gonna destroy themselves now.. Good...
Originally posted by tanthya

Sniggy,

Lets hope whatever is happening will happen so fast that it will leave us stunned and will not be a slow torture like now..

U r welcome, child..😊
yah u r right sis.
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Filza, if he don't help her, no love, no trust and last but not the least No more Kriya anymore... they made kriya and they r gonna destroy themselves now.. Good...
kaa bay why getting soo emotional dear let it b as bad as u can expect let them learn from there mistakes after all this hungama u will see new kriya at pn and then we all will be in lala land hmm so chill and keep smiling 😃
Originally posted by telstra

kaa bay why getting soo emotional dear let it b as bad as u can expect let them learn from there mistakes after all this hungama u will see new kriya at pn and then we all will be in lala land hmm so chill and keep smiling 😃
maybe u r right sis.but we afraid about that k saas bahu k chakker me cv's krishna ka character na ruin kar de.now i have no trust in cv's.
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Its better she gets arrested and safe there Dhak, one whn she comes out, leave K safe in the hands of beloved parents and permanently live away from him... this is what now my heat and mind saying in union...

i don't think P will get arrested ...i mean SS won't allow such a dirt on his ''ghar ki izzat'' n suffer public humiliation that his DIL tried to kill her MIL, his , Thakur Sajjan Singh's wife...😕 but, if by some chnace she ends up in jail SS would assure that she won't come out of it ever, with the help of K ofcourse, bec that moment K will only be seeing n hearing his mother... but i think there is a possibility (with the news that arushi's would-be will be arriving soon who is a rich guy) that , if P gets arrested we will see arushi n prof bailing out P with his, ie would-be's help...😕
Originally posted by telstra

That's the attitude to take...always remember that this is a fiction ..getting attached can be injurious to ur emotional health only 😊
Thanks for the description Thanths 😊

So much drama Amma will go to any length.. I am just waiting for these misunderstandings to clear !!
Oh CV's please let this be one successful arrest.  Honestly...
Like all criminals.. don't release this one straight away...

Joking...
But I bet they will keep Pratigya in there for the longest.. So that it can be a BIG BAN JAYEEE..

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the description Thanths 😊

So much drama Amma will go to any length.. I am just waiting for these misunderstandings to clear !!

U r welcome, Dear

All of us are..in fact wishing for Monday to come  ..tomorrow itself..😆😆😆
Originally posted by snigdhabd

maybe u r right sis.but we afraid about that k saas bahu k chakker me cv's krishna ka character na ruin kar de.now i have no trust in cv's.

Ruin tho hochukka hai ,,now either he can be made into a zombie  or can only climb up ..lets see..