Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T

OMG now jail ðŸ˜ē

Krishna Singh Thakur will allow his wife to get arrested by the police?! 
such a shame... ðŸ‘ŽðŸž 
all this is beyond me... ðŸĪŠ forget about watching the show it has become difficult to even read about this show now...  never thought a day will come when i will say this about MKAP 

Filza, if he don't help her, no love, no trust and last but not the least No more Kriya anymore... they made kriya and they r gonna destroy themselves now.. Good...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sniggy,

Lets hope whatever is happening will happen so fast that it will leave us stunned and will not be a slow torture like now..

U r welcome, child..😊

yah u r right sis.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Filza, if he don't help her, no love, no trust and last but not the least No more Kriya anymore... they made kriya and they r gonna destroy themselves now.. Good...

kaa bay why getting soo emotional dear let it b as bad as u can expect let them learn from there mistakes after all this hungama u will see new kriya at pn and then we all will be in lala land hmm so chill and keep smiling 😃
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

kaa bay why getting soo emotional dear let it b as bad as u can expect let them learn from there mistakes after all this hungama u will see new kriya at pn and then we all will be in lala land hmm so chill and keep smiling 😃

maybe u r right sis.but we afraid about that k saas bahu k chakker me cv's krishna ka character na ruin kar de.now i have no trust in cv's.
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Its better she gets arrested and safe there Dhak, one whn she comes out, leave K safe in the hands of beloved parents and permanently live away from him... this is what now my heat and mind saying in union...

i don't think P will get arrested ...i mean SS won't allow such a dirt on his ''ghar ki izzat'' n suffer public humiliation that his DIL tried to kill her MIL, his , Thakur Sajjan Singh's wife...😕 but, if by some chnace she ends up in jail SS would assure that she won't come out of it ever, with the help of K ofcourse, bec that moment K will only be seeing n hearing his mother... but i think there is a possibility (with the news that arushi's would-be will be arriving soon who is a rich guy) that , if P gets arrested we will see arushi n prof bailing out P with his, ie would-be's help...😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

That's the attitude to take...always remember that this is a fiction ..getting attached can be injurious to ur emotional health only 😊
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the description Thanths 😊

So much drama Amma will go to any length.. I am just waiting for these misunderstandings to clear !!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh CV's please let this be one successful arrest.  Honestly...
Like all criminals.. don't release this one straight away...

Joking...
But I bet they will keep Pratigya in there for the longest.. So that it can be a BIG BAN JAYEEE..

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks for the description Thanths 😊

So much drama Amma will go to any length.. I am just waiting for these misunderstandings to clear !!

U r welcome, Dear

All of us are..in fact wishing for Monday to come  ..tomorrow itself..😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

maybe u r right sis.but we afraid about that k saas bahu k chakker me cv's krishna ka character na ruin kar de.now i have no trust in cv's.

Ruin tho hochukka hai ,,now either he can be made into a zombie  or can only climb up ..lets see..