Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Thanx TT for all this suuff...may be they r shoting an entertaining scene which can change the whole track nd can throw Pratigya Out😊

whatever they are shooting, Amit ..I M getting sick and tired of this pathetic track...A active session in the torture chamber is preferable to this ..I just wish to see this Saturday out...

U r welcome, Amit !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

What exactly is happening?? ðŸ˜²

Escalation, Pure and simple..the destruction of humanity and the triumph of hate
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amma makes out that P manhandled her n sets herself ablaze ! ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ up to what extend this horrible woman will go to get her wish done ðŸ¤¢  well, one good thing though, the more dirtier her game gets the more horrible be her punishment , especially when K comes to know about it ...no wonder P has no answers for amma's game plan, bec P is such a kind and pure hearted human being, she wouldn't even have dreamt of the extend of evilness amma possesses

oh n thanks for the article n news di 😊
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Escalation, Pure and simple..the destruction of humanity and the triumph of hate

Amma has become psychotic 
tanthya thumbnail

Amma has become psychotic 

She was where P was concerned..now it is getting a unbridled free run..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

She was where P was concerned..now it is getting a unbridled free run..

All my hopes went down the drain...with this...I was hoping a redeemption of krishna at the last min ...but kriya are going to hit rock bottom this time...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
thanks sis 4 te description.after reading this i can guess some horrible scene is coming in the upcoming episode. i m😕
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanths...u knw wat? my head is on d verge of breakin into pieces...hw low can Amma stoop to make her plan a success😡😡😡...dis lady is getin more  n more insane wid each passing day...
dhakarn thumbnail

All my hopes went down the drain...with this...I was hoping a redeemption of krishna at the last min ...but kriya are going to hit rock bottom this time...

Rock bottom !!! i think they r going to hit the 'rasatal' the world below 'pataal' this time 
tanthya thumbnail

No, Krishna has to morph  and they are showing that  Krishna is changing, y'day we got our first clue ..this track is not only about the re-examination and re-affirmation of KRIYA  but also to divest Krishna off his naivete ..this track is his shedding off his illusion, his instant trustingness ...it is a painful growing up..cos only pain will make the lessons stick..