Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Might Break The Curse of Maithilli (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

but one thing is also true, if  superior and  vampire calm is aware about maithli and piya, maithli wants power which she can get by piya's blood if she will bite her on "poonam ki raat" she will  be more power full, if that evil  would be become power full that would be dangeours for world and for vampire clam also, so i think superior would so some thing regarding this,  once sidharth told maithli, superior is very power full she can do any thing, "if she will come here we can't do nothing" so certainly superior will do some thing, and abhay would be free for ever, and  maithli would get punish and may be some one will  kill her.

it make sense but then does the CVS have such sense...i doubt yaar...i don't think the superior will make an entry now...i think it might take some time...

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

tumhare mooh main ghee shakkar, sab kuchLOLLOL

kaash aisa hi ho, even i dont want metz to break the surse, it will be a huge slap on metz faceBig smileif piya breaks the curseClap
but me getting quite restless, one episode without abhay raichand, and my interest level has gone downhill, i srsly sont care ant kabir, t, misha ,rest of the gang, just wanna glimpse of abhay or atleast chandeena

Edited by intruderfast - 25 May 2011 at 3:13am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

True,It would only make sense for their story that Piya is the one to break the curse. its only beautiful that way. even Maithali involvment would probably be good. other than that i would be very dissapointed.

i agree yaar...it will be very beautiful way...piya breaking the curse with her love and faith...anyways maithilli or piya breaking the curse will be wonderful...all i want abhay to be free from the curse...what was his punishment...for falling in love this is not fair...

And oh, i want Abhay and Piya meeting vampire world complications this time.Just as we saw Piya without beeing an Vampire slayer did what he never successeded and brought down Sid. Dont really want sidecharacters invovled much, just in minimum portion, its been enough of its domination already and the we have seen how the shows viewership been damaged cause of the minimum Main character involvments averagly. 

i agree...now we want are demand for more ViSu scenes...no more side characters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

That's a very interesting thought Thumbs Up Even Metz told Pia that she is her ansh which is reborn and I agree with u. Pia can certainly help Abhay come out of that curse 

i agree...maithilli-piya somewhere related that have become a reborn with same face..eyes and resembles even same love...i am sure piya can break the curse...there is some mystery fact that his hidden...i am sure even abhay is not aware of it...

mariakhan200

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

kaash aisa hi ho, even i dont want metz to break the surse, it will be a huge slap on metz faceBig smileif piya breaks the curseClap
but me getting quite restless, one episode without abhay raichand, and my interest level has gone downhill, i srsly sont care ant kabir, t, misha ,rest of the gang, just wanna glimpse of abhay or atleast chandeena

the gang rocks...

but yes we want our abhay raichand...its like ages not seeing him...even if one episode there is no sign of him...sid-abhay both are need to be in presence...at least abhay is there...but sid...how can i be calm not seeing him on my screens...i need both my hotties back...

Cvs do something pls bring back the charm of the show...which is Siddhant aka Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...

ChanDeena no worries...they will be back...i think chand is healing haseena wounds which she got from the werewolf
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Same here, i am thankfull that the creatives didnt wait with Piya's reentry at leats. She still keeps me hooked, even though i miss Abhiya. My restlessness is not for Abhays comeback, its beyond it, its for Abhiyas meeting:( eaither of them missing, even if it was viceversa with abhay there and piya missing i would feel restless aswell, they are the shows most grabing and powerful characters and i dont say that just cause they are supposed to be main characters. And the drags tells me they'll give us a hell before  we get to our meeting even. Maybe i am to greedy since it would also look werid if they met just day 1 or 2 , however Piyas connection scene to the forest eased me somehow yesterday as i could see Abhiya in her confusion.
Its the main plot story i am intrested in, not sidecharcaters re-intro.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 25 May 2011 at 3:30am

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the gang rocks...

but yes we want our abhay raichand...its like ages not seeing him...even if one episode there is no sign of him...sid-abhay both are need to be in presence...at least abhay is there...but sid...how can i be calm not seeing him on my screens...i need both my hotties back...

Cvs do something pls bring back the charm of the show...which is Siddhant aka Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...

ChanDeena no worries...they will be back...i think chand is healing haseena wounds which she got from the werewolf
1  saal tak chand is healing haseena's woundsLOLLOL
, sid is gone and for few episodes abahy will not be there,
they were the two most powerful characters in this show, obviously audiences will miss them
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Thank you so much..!! Mages that was Brilliant.Clap.awww.I so wish that happens yaar..TOO GOOD>.& as for Piya touch..me too exactly feels the same..dearoo..it has to be that..HE WILL COME OUT...but I dont want ABHAY to have lost anything from their past..he should still know everything about Piya..adn PIYA should feel that irresistabel attraction & fall in loev all over again..head over heals..Awww..and then she should come to know her past..!! OR MAYBE she will come to know her BF was ABHAY..from T or Kabir that will be interesting..!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimiintruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index