Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya Might Break The Curse of Maithilli - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Mari..

True,It would only make sense for their story that Piya is the one to break the curse. its only beautiful that way. even Maithali involvment would probably be good. other than that i would be very dissapointed.

i agree yaar...it will be very beautiful way...piya breaking the curse with her love and faith...anyways maithilli or piya breaking the curse will be wonderful...all i want abhay to be free from the curse...what was his punishment...for falling in love this is not fair...

And oh, i want Abhay and Piya meeting vampire world complications this time.Just as we saw Piya without beeing an Vampire slayer did what he never successeded and brought down Sid. Dont really want sidecharacters invovled much, just in minimum portion, its been enough of its domination already and the we have seen how the shows viewership been damaged cause of the minimum Main character involvments averagly. 

i agree...now we want are demand for more ViSu scenes...no more side characters...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyams

That's a very interesting thought ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Even Metz told Pia that she is her ansh which is reborn and I agree with u. Pia can certainly help Abhay come out of that curse 

i agree...maithilli-piya somewhere related that have become a reborn with same face..eyes and resembles even same love...i am sure piya can break the curse...there is some mystery fact that his hidden...i am sure even abhay is not aware of it...
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

tumhare mooh main ghee shakkar, sab kuch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

kaash aisa hi ho, even i dont want metz to break the surse, it will be a huge slap on metz face๐Ÿ˜ƒif piya breaks the curse๐Ÿ‘
but me getting quite restless, one episode without abhay raichand, and my interest level has gone downhill, i srsly sont care ant kabir, t, misha ,rest of the gang, just wanna glimpse of abhay or atleast chandeena

the gang rocks...

but yes we want our abhay raichand...its like ages not seeing him...even if one episode there is no sign of him...sid-abhay both are need to be in presence...at least abhay is there...but sid...how can i be calm not seeing him on my screens...i need both my hotties back...

Cvs do something pls bring back the charm of the show...which is Siddhant aka Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...

ChanDeena no worries...they will be back...i think chand is healing haseena wounds which she got from the werewolf
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

tumhare mooh main ghee shakkar, sab kuch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

kaash aisa hi ho, even i dont want metz to break the surse, it will be a huge slap on metz face๐Ÿ˜ƒif piya breaks the curse๐Ÿ‘
but me getting quite restless, one episode without abhay raichand, and my interest level has gone downhill, i srsly sont care ant kabir, t, misha ,rest of the gang, just wanna glimpse of abhay or atleast chandeena

Same here, i am thankfull that the creatives didnt wait with Piya's reentry at leats. She still keeps me hooked, even though i miss Abhiya. My restlessness is not for Abhays comeback, its beyond it, its for Abhiyas meeting:( eaither of them missing, even if it was viceversa with abhay there and piya missing i would feel restless aswell, they are the shows most grabing and powerful characters and i dont say that just cause they are supposed to be main characters. And the drags tells me they'll give us a hell before  we get to our meeting even. Maybe i am to greedy since it would also look werid if they met just day 1 or 2 , however Piyas connection scene to the forest eased me somehow yesterday as i could see Abhiya in her confusion.
Its the main plot story i am intrested in, not sidecharcaters re-intro.
Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mages

the gang rocks...

but yes we want our abhay raichand...its like ages not seeing him...even if one episode there is no sign of him...sid-abhay both are need to be in presence...at least abhay is there...but sid...how can i be calm not seeing him on my screens...i need both my hotties back...

Cvs do something pls bring back the charm of the show...which is Siddhant aka Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...

ChanDeena no worries...they will be back...i think chand is healing haseena wounds which she got from the werewolf

1  saal tak chand is healing haseena's wounds๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
, sid is gone and for few episodes abahy will not be there,
they were the two most powerful characters in this show, obviously audiences will miss them
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much..!! Mages that was Brilliant.๐Ÿ‘.awww.I so wish that happens yaar..TOO GOOD>.& as for Piya touch..me too exactly feels the same..dearoo..it has to be that..HE WILL COME OUT...but I dont want ABHAY to have lost anything from their past..he should still know everything about Piya..adn PIYA should feel that irresistabel attraction & fall in loev all over again..head over heals..Awww..and then she should come to know her past..!! OR MAYBE she will come to know her BF was ABHAY..from T or Kabir that will be interesting..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

widout abhay..pkyek z futile..!

moreover, i wud love 2 watch piya brkin abhay frm d slumber.. n breakin maithili's curse!

dt wud indeed prove her eternal love for abhay..! :)

mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

i agree...maithilli-piya somewhere related that have become a reborn with same face..eyes and resembles even same love...i am sure piya can break the curse...there is some mystery fact that his hidden...i am sure even abhay is not aware of it...

your right   pia is maithilli ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,i think abhiya know that pia is metz  . yes she can break the curse because pia is his soulmat๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guyz I feel strongly dat superior of vampire world will be none other than Piya's Mom ...Cv's will show this later I bet...dats why piya is so powerful...just to keep her away from vampire world and after knowing dat  Mr. dobriya is against vampire piya's mom kept her daughter away from dobriyal. and  Mr. dobriyal too kno sm secrets for sure..or may be piyas mom died of disease but was survived by any vampire and she in turn became  vampire...coz sid always mentioned superior to be a woman...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Well Written Mages. Yeah I Think Pia Will Be The One Break The Curse And Wake Abhay Up. and Maithali Well She Can Back. I Have No Problems With The Princess. (:Edited by Artemis678 - 12 years ago