Piya Might Break The Curse of Maithilli

Posted: 12 years ago
guys...in these two episodes...i think that piya might break the curse of maithilli that is spell on abhay...abhay told piya before freezing that maithilli has put a curse on him and their love...its only she could break the curse...

i think piya might break the curse that is spell on abhay though not the love curse because that could only be done by maithilli...

piya is not maithilli...that we all know...but she is a doppleganger of maithilli...and also sid-maithilli needed her blood to be powerful to rule the vampire clan and world...i am sure piya is special and powerful...though its not shown...or piya herself not witness it...she has become a threat to vampires and now to werewolves too...just because of her face that resembles maithilli...but her blood is special...that can make any vampire rule the clan and world...if she was not special...sid-maithilli wouldn't need her blood...

i am sure...piya might break the spell that cast on abhay by maithilli...piya's main power is her love...faith and trust on abhay...and these few elements of emotions is the power of god...and no maithilli's curse can even overpower it...AbhiYa love is not a normal love story that shows between a teen...their love story is beyond all this aspects...more than a girlfriend and boyfriend...they lived their life as a husband and wife...with unconditional love...faith and trust...on each other...even though their love story is a impossible one...

piya has forgot abhay...but her heart and soul knows that how much she loves and yearns for abhay...how she wants him to be part in his life and be together for eternal...by mentally and physically...her heart and soul will break the curse of maithilli to bring abhay out of the frozen ice...

well what will happen i think...since the place abhay is buried in ice is calling her...she feels a strong connection towards the jungle because her soul resides in the jungle...which is none other than her husband...her love...her life...her soulmate abhay...i am sure she will heads towards the jungle...and the gang will follow her...i am sure she will touch the place where abhay is buried in snow...and right now its all in sand and mud...i am sure unintentionally her one touch she places on the place he is buried...he will open his eyes...because its his ladylove touch...which he can never resist or forget...like he say he will never forget piya and her memories...the one touch from his love on his body...he will never resist to bury anymore...he wants to be with her...he wants to feel her...touch her...kiss her...he will wake up...but then he will not show his face to piya yet...he might open his eyes...they will have their 2nd meet in the jungle...i am sure not for now...now only one touch of piya...he will open his eyes...

in beauty in the beast...one kiss from the beauty...the beast turns into a human...

in snow white...one kiss from the prince...snow white opens her eyes from death

in sleeping beauty...one kiss from the prince...sleeping beauty breaks her sleep...

i am sure one touch of piya...abhay will wake up...

piya is the only one who can break the curse...that can make abhay wake up from his frozen sleep...as for their love curse...we are yet to watch...how abhay deals with it because maithilli will track his movements...and once AbhiYa falls in love all over again...she will come back to claim abhay...and order him because he is her prisoner...

piya might break the sleep but then prisoner curse...only maithilli can break it...

and i think when the story progress...T might help abhay to break maithilli curse with her powers because now she is a vampire slayer...and she might know how to break a vampire curse on another vampire...she might help her friend and once ex-BF😆😆...to break maithilli's curse...i think season 2 we will see some real friendship between abhay-T
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
ya abhay at any cosT has to come back. thaTS what about PKYEK is love can do anything to ye Mathali kya cheeze hai?
Originally posted by doremi

ya abhay at any cosT has to come back. thaTS what about PKYEK is love can do anything to ye Mathali kya cheeze hai?

i agree...love conquers all borders...from heaven...hell...earth...maithilli to koi cheez nahin...but then to break maithilli curse is not easy because abhay was once in love with her...he will be helpless...confused at the same time...but we know that his love for piya is the strength to handle maithilli and break her curse...
Well, What you wrote definitely makes sense. But will the CT's have that much sense? I also think it would be Pia who would break the spell. But I also think we are going to have a long wait... at least a week to 10 days to see them together.
but one thing is also true, if  superior and  vampire calm is aware about maithli and piya, maithli wants power which she can get by piya's blood if she will bite her on "poonam ki raat" she will  be more power full, if that evil  would be become power full that would be dangeours for world and for vampire clam also, so i think superior would so some thing regarding this,  once sidharth told maithli, superior is very power full she can do any thing, "if she will come here we can't do nothing" so certainly superior will do some thing, and abhay would be free for ever, and  maithli would get punish and may be some one will  kill her.

True,It would only make sense for their story that Piya is the one to break the curse. its only beautiful that way. even Maithali involvment would probably be good. other than that i would be very dissapointed.

And oh, i want Abhay and Piya meeting vampire world complications this time.Just as we saw Piya without beeing an Vampire slayer did what he never successeded and brought down Sid. Dont really want sidecharacters invovled much, just in minimum portion, its been enough of its domination already and the we have seen how the shows viewership been damaged cause of the minimum Main character involvments averagly. 
Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago
That's a very interesting thought 👍🏼 Even Metz told Pia that she is her ansh which is reborn and I agree with u. Pia can certainly help Abhay come out of that curse 
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Well, What you wrote definitely makes sense. But will the CT's have that much sense? I also think it would be Pia who would break the spell. But I also think we are going to have a long wait... at least a week to 10 days to see them together.

BT Cvs have no sense...if they really had sense...they would not have killed sid's character off...and killed the love story of SidChi...

well yes i feel the curse will be broken by piya...but then i agree with you it will take way alot of time seeing them together...right now we might only see piya gets a pull towards the jungle...
Originally posted by usha786

but one thing is also true, if  superior and  vampire calm is aware about maithli and piya, maithli wants power which she can get by piya's blood if she will bite her on "poonam ki raat" she will  be more power full, if that evil  would be become power full that would be dangeours for world and for vampire clam also, so i think superior would so some thing regarding this,  once sidharth told maithli, superior is very power full she can do any thing, "if she will come here we can't do nothing" so certainly superior will do some thing, and abhay would be free for ever, and  maithli would get punish and may be some one will  kill her.

it make sense but then does the CVS have such sense...i doubt yaar...i don't think the superior will make an entry now...i think it might take some time...

tumhare mooh main ghee shakkar, sab kuch😆😆

kaash aisa hi ho, even i dont want metz to break the surse, it will be a huge slap on metz face😃if piya breaks the curse👏
but me getting quite restless, one episode without abhay raichand, and my interest level has gone downhill, i srsly sont care ant kabir, t, misha ,rest of the gang, just wanna glimpse of abhay or atleast chandeenaEdited by intruderfast - 12 years ago