NivRen: Iss Pyar Ko mein Kyaa Naam Doo #76 - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

No  dear Ladke ache nahi milte,  I want a Good boy, who is kind, loving , caring understanding, and alll the Qualities Viren has, all my husband should have,  I really envy Nivi for having Viren as her Husband,   and she does not realise his value, Wish I get a husband like Viren I will treasure him like my Precious Jewel

me too wanted a guy like viren...& me too will tresure this valuble gift... but dont know wat's in god's mind...

so me searching 4 mr right...but not able 2 find him...
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

yes dear
gud nite
dream abt me only
do remember i m your mr. right..your very own KM😉😆

Ok my Jaanu my KM, U r my Mr right,

Yes Dear will only dream of u only,  and no one else, Jaanu please take care of urself and sleep well

Dont worry we will kidnap her and tie her mouth and hands and then do what ever u said, like that we will know its her, and we will be there only till mission is not accomplished  after seeing all with our eyes we will return

ha thts better..blast her in such a way ki no one gets her remaining also...
Nivi is just using dwita as a reason to make herself better and get rid of her guilt. It's not out of love that she want to care for dwita but out of guilt.
Originally posted by sap_s

me too wanted a guy like viren...& me too will tresure this valuble gift... but dont know wat's in god's mind...

so me searching 4 mr right...but not able 2 find him...

Dear in Nowadays world its not easy to find a good boy that too like Viren, For me they just dont exist,  they are good in Fairy tales but not in real life,  God knows the best for us, Dont know whathe has reserved for us Dear,  We just have to wait and see,  Hope I dont become tooo old and then he sends my Mr Right😆
Originally posted by aamina1010

Nivi is just using dwita as a reason to make herself better and get rid of her guilt. It's not out of love that she want to care for dwita but out of guilt.

Right Aamina,  its only her guilt that is making her do so, and when Dwita grows up she will feel suffocated with this much attention and obsession of Nivi
Hun all the best men have been taken.Lol
Originally posted by preetha_6

ha thts better..blast her in such a way ki no one gets her remaining also...

RIght Dear we must do this only
di net connection is breaking too much..i think i better go..

Right Aamina, its only her guilt that is making her do so, and when Dwita grows up she will feel suffocated with this much attention and obsession of Nivi

Yeah agree dear.
I think she does need psychiatric help as her behaviour is not normal.
Why don't the cts show something like that, as didn't her mother suffer from mental illness. It will be interested as it mental illnesses like psychosis can pass on in the family